The hostel

Bisola and I walked to the hostel building a very magnificent building unlike the admin block it was painted light blue, I noticed there was a neighboring building which looked exactly like this hostel, "I am guessing that's the boys hostel" I said pointing to the building beside the one I was walking to just now "Yes it is indeed, you have a good eye Indila," she said.

As soon as we walked in the building I was met with different noises, all the girl were chatting up and down all seated in what I assume to be the common room / parlor, the girls where ranging from SS1-SS3 according to what Bisola told me, the whole place was beautiful it had a beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling, the walls were a cream marble color, lots of light brown chairs more like cushions situated at different areas and angles, a round  black table embroidered with gold all around it, it held a vase with beautiful artificial flowers in it, and lamps at every side table, if not that this school housed a lot of rich kids I would have thought I was in a hotel it was so beautiful.

We walked further into the hostel and climbed two flight of stairs then we finally came to a stop at a brown door situated in a very clean, beautiful and fine scented hallway (I mean I am surprised too normally if you go to a Nigerian hostel you expect the worst or not the best looking place because the school board is just too stingy to keep the school in place) she opened the door and revealed an even more beautiful and simple room, it was painted white, with the window to the right side of the room and two sets of bunk beds facing each other with a stairs in between leading to the upper bunk bed, and it also had a little door to the left side of the room it looked like you had to crouch down to enter, even though it was still day time the room was brightly lit by the little bulbs that looked to be inside the ceiling.

Bisola said something inaudible to me and I looked at her as if saying she should repeat, "Those are Joyce and Danielle," she pointed to two beautiful dark skin girls that I hadn't noticed sitting on the bed having a conversation, they immediately looked up after hearing their names being called and they smiled at Bisola knowing she had called them, they both stood up and walked to  Bisola and I, they then proceeded to ask my name and the whole introduction process started all over again, we chatted for some few hours until it was time to go for the introduction and prefect position giving ceremony.

We all walked out of our room and walked down the stairs to meet all the girls filing out in a straight line. When we walked out we were met with the boys also running out of their own hostel having their different conversations. We all walked to the wonderfully sculpted main hall which was very huge may I add, apart from that all the chairs were lined up in rows and everyone was getting seated. When I and my new friends got seated and the whole hall was quiet we heard the voice of the principal I guessed, "Good afternoon students as you know today we will be announcing the prefects for this year and we will also be acknowledging the new students" she said and the hall erupted in claps and shouts from both students and staff," first we will start off with the new students, please if you hear your class and know you are new stand up," she said starting from JSS1, when she got to SS3 some few students and I  stood up, I am not surprised we weren't that much normally students don't change schools when they are going to SS3.

She then moved on to calling the senior prefects and turns out Bisola is a social prefect and Danielle was assistant social prefect which left only Joyce and I with no responsibilities which I was okay  with and the last people were the head boy  and head girl she called the girl first, and when I tell you that I almost fainted when I heard the name she called next, I looked up and lo and behold an older version of Terry Otedola was standing on the stage smirking..............

WELL LADIES AND GENTLE MEN I AM SHOCKED TOO, READ TO FIND OUT MORE. AND HERE IS ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL CHAPTER DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE. THANK YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT / DAY.