The problems continue

Indila's pov
I walked out of the idiots room and came across his group of friends playing video games in what looked to be a living room. As I passed the room someone caught my attention, it was Honor, he sat there looking flawless and harmless.

I decided not to waste time drooling over a boy when I needed to be home. By the time I had gotten downstairs with Layla, I heard the front door open and two adults talking to Ariana, Terry's little sister.

I didn't think much of it and walked into the living room where I came face to face with Mr and Mrs. Otedola. And it was at this moment I realized I fucked up, I haven't seen both adults in five years and we never ended things on a good note I don't think they will be as forgiving as their daughter was.

"E Kaasan," (good afternoon) I greeted in Yoruba while kneeling down. Although I am not Yoruba I needed to show respect to them they were like parents to me.

"Ebiere ọmọbinrin mi ni iwọ naa?" (Ebiere my daughter is that you?) Mrs.Otedola was first to speak, "beeni mama o je emi," (yes mummy it's me). She helped me up and hugged me tightly while shedding some few tears, Mr.Otedola just stood there waiting to say something.

"Good afternoon to you too, how have you been dear?" He asked, "I am fine sir, and you?" I asked. "Oh as you can see I am up and ready," he laughed making me smile.

Terry came downstairs a few seconds after I greeted his parents. "Mum, Dad welcome home," he said, "Terry you didn't alarm us we were having a special guest today," his mum scolded him. "Mummy is not my fault oo I didn't even know she was coming," he tried to say in his meekest voice possible, I laughed at the way he was forcing his voice.

"Oh please don't use that innocent voice on us, you think you can fool us?" his father spoke up, "erm... sir he actually didn't know I was coming, no one did I came to return something of his to him."

"Something of his?" His father asked "Oh, yes it was in my backpack and I decide why not be nice and return it back," I concluded. "Wait, so does that mean you both go to the same school?" His mum asked, "yes ma I actually just transferred to Waleed international school," I confirmed her speculation.

"Oh wow that's great, I would've loved for us to catch-up but it seems you are going home," she stated, "oh yes ma, I am," "then why don't we all have dinner together on Monday?" She asked, I started panicking, "erm...ok that will be lovely," I lied through my teeth, "wonderful it will be this coming Monday a week from now, and you can also inform your parents." I nodded.

After bidding them a farewell I walked out of their house and towards where I parked the car.

"Layla I don enter trouble oo!" I exclaimed to Layla while driving back home, "well I told you to calm down, now you see what you have caused?" She asked me, "how are you going tell your parents this?" She asked again.

Tapping my finger on the steering wheel I said, "I don't know, they haven't really seen each other since (the two pair parents of course)I and Terry stopped being friends and I also didn't tell them the truth of why Terry and I stopped being friends. So they might actually take it lightly," "well it depends, but I need to ask how do you know how to speak Yoruba like that?" She asked, "I took Yoruba lessons now have you forgotten, it was so hard but I finally got it."

"Oh yeah that's true, I just never paid attention to you when you talked about it," she admitted I hit her slightly in her hand, "what na?!" I confronted her on not listening to me talk about Yoruba to her that time, and she laughed.

Terry's pov

"Guy my parents just invited her and her whole family for dinner this Monday!" I exclaimed panicking, "wait calm down G, it will probably won't be that bad," Timilehin tried to calm me down.

"Well look on the bright side, you have a hot chick coming to your house for dinner this Monday,and plus she also knows how to speak your native tongue a double bonus," Honor spoke this time, "bros! hold your mouth dere!" I screamed at Honor. "Ah please don't kill me oo I forgot that the babe is your family friend," he apologized, "Family friend, best friend, anyone, she's still single which means I still have a chance with her," Timi said, we all looked at him and laughed.

"Timi you know that's not possible now, plus it looks like the girl only has eyes for two people in this group," Jaden said. "Who are the people?" I asked, "you will know soon," he winked at me. I threw my slippers that I was wearing at him and he dodged it.

The guys left two hours ago and I was now getting ready to eat dinner with my family. "Terry how come you never told us Inidla transferred to your school?"my dad asked and my mum nodded her head in agreement. "Well I had a lot on my mind and she kind of slipped my mind," I answered honestly, "Well did you catch up with her?" my mum asked, "Yes I tried my best to chat with her, but you know being top of the class and head boy is really stressful," I told them lying half the time and telling the truth the other half.

That night I went to sleep wondering why Indila came to my house so angry with my watch in her hand.

So what do you all think, should Indila have gone to return his watch?

If you were in her shoes would you have returned it or risk being framed?

Do you also think that Terry is catching feelings all over again?

And lastly who do you think framed her?

I am sorry if the Yoruba isn't accurate I am not Yoruba and I used google translate.