Thinking about you all day

Indila's POV

After leaving the infirmary, I started walking back to the hostel. I was conflicted. What was the relationship I had with Terry, and why is it anytime I came in contact with him, something terrible always happened?

I was so focused on what was going on in my head that I didn't even notice when I bumped into someone. Because of the sudden contact with this person, I fell backward and hit the floor with my butt. I looked up, ready to apologize until I made eye contact with familiar chocolate orbs.

"Honour?" I asked, "Oh, I am so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going. That's why I bumped into you," he apologized while helping me up. "I should be the one apologizing. I bumped into you not the other way round," I blabbed.

"Did you go to the infirmary yet?" he asked me "yes, I did. He seems to be doing ok, although his hand was partially fractured." I felt terrible for him.

"Don't worry, I think he should be going home soon, maybe by tomorrow," he consoled. Honour went on his way after our little conversation was over.

Two weeks later

I was sitting on my bed thinking of the conversation I had with Honour two weeks ago, and I kept thinking about Terry. I was so fed up with this dramatic life that I was leading in this damned school! I suddenly felt like the main character in a K drama ( A/N: yes, oo, I see all of u dat used to watch k drama, btw I am also a k drama fan, tell me your fave dramas in the comment section).

I decided to get up from my bed and do something productive with my life. And then it was at that moment that my friends chose to walk in.

"Bisola this puff puff sweet oo," Danielle exclaimed, "If you don't chew with your mouth close ehn," Bisola warned her. Joyce was already seated on her bed, watching them argue.

"There goes my peace," as soon as I said that, they both looked at me, they then proceeded to apologize. "Na, it's fine. I just wanted to go and find something interesting to do," I replied, "SO! Who get gist na?" Joyce asked.

"Of course, you will ask about gossip. Don't you have any other better thing to do with your life?" Bisola scolded her as always, "No, I do not. What do you want me to do? After all, is it not like the second term is not coming to an end," she replied. "Don't you have an exam to be studying for?" I asked her, "don't mind her. She thinks year 12 physics is a joke. When Mr. Osas dash you zero, you will be surprised." Danielle added.

Three of us laughed at Danielle's response, all of us except Joyce, who just glared at us. We all sat down and talked until it was time for prep, and it was nice to have a pleasant time with them without worrying. It sure had been too long. That prep helped me with this my rubbish Chemistry final, na wa oo which kind of crack exam be this, Tufiaqa.

After almost two hours, I finished my chem exam and walked out of there sweating like a mad goat. As I was walking I thought about Terry and how he was, I had not talked to him for two weeks but I saw-wait oo, why do I keep on thinking about him sef, what is wrong with me? Ahhhhhhhh- that's me screaming in agony inside my head.

Honour came out of nowhere and tapped me as I was having a mental breakdown. I was startled by the sudden contact that I almost pushed him down. "Ah, Ah, take it easy oo," "Oh, I am sorry I didn't know it was you, so what's up?" I asked, "Oh, nothing much just finished my math exam," he said, putting his hand around me.

"Ah ah, what is all this?" I gestured to his hand around me, "You want people to start thinking we are dating," I said while swatting his hand away from my shoulder. "My dear people are going to think what they want to think as long as it satisfies them, even if I was your brother, someone who doesn't know us would probably assume we are dating."

I stopped walking, and so did he, "That was actually the smartest thing you have ever said," I told him while looking at him like a proud mother. He pouted at me, and I laughed, then we both started laughing.

Honour's pov

It was never dull when Indila was around. She was like a best friend or even sister that I never had, I honestly looked up to her, and I felt bad that she always had to cope with Terry's shitty behaviour.

I still couldn't believe they had known each other since childhood. Terry really had a chance but misused it. Now he lost one of the best things ever. We walked to her friend Bisola's classroom. Bisola I admired not only because she was upright and brilliant but also because this woman was the epitome of pure beauty. I have always liked Bisola, but I wasn't courageous enough to approach her.

"Bisola, how was your final na?" Indila asked her, "It was fine, oo, Mr.Osas, and his nonsense hard questions. I was fighting the urge to just stand up and walk out of there," she said harshly, and I laughed.

She noticed me when I laughed, and she got embarrassed. "Bisola!? so you can say things like this?" I asked her, "yes and so?" she asked back while looking at the floor. Indila decided to leave and told Bisola to greet Joyce since they wrote the same exam.

Terry's pov

'Mathematics, what a hard subject' that's what I was thinking after finishing my final. Ehn it's true Honour also had a math exam today how did he do, as I was talking to myself somebody caught my eye, she was walking into one of the empty classes to relax I guess, I followed her.

"Long time no see ehn?" I asked her, she raised her head, and when she noticed it was me, she dropped her head back down. I took a seat and dragged it to where she was sitting, "what do you want, Terry?" she asked me in a muffled voice, "I came to rest with you," I replied.

"You know, you and rest don't go in the same sentence, right?" "What do you mean, princess?" I questioned. She gave a soft chuckle before raising her head and said, "you know I haven't talked to you in two weeks, do not annoy me," "I am not here to disturb your peace-," "but you are doing exactly that, my dear," she interrupted.

She stood up from the chair, towering over me with all her glory, "you know we are in school. Leave your playboy attitude for the dorms, and besides, you are head boy." I sat up properly in my chair and looked her in the eye, and said, "we might be in school, but right now, there is no one around," she looked me up and down before smiling.

She tried to walk away, but I stopped her by holding my hand out, "Terry, remove your hand, joor," I stood up and faced her, now towering over her, "babes we haven't chatted in two weeks, don't you think we should catch up small?" I whispered in her ear, "yes, I agree we should talk about your injury and how your math exam went," she tried lightening the mood.

I had one hand on her wrist and put the other on her waist, "that's not what I meant," I said without breaking eye contact. I gently pushed her into the wall, but she looked unfazed. "I know what you meant, but I am not giving you the pleasure of asserting dominance on me, so move," she demanded. "you know I have been thinking of you all day?"

A/N: well, you guys, I am finally back after going on a long hiatus. I am very sorry, but I had writer's block, and I wasn't feeling very motivated. But I finally got a sudden rush of motivation today, and an idea, so here is your long chapter as requested by some readers. This is my longest chapter ever lol.