Speaking to the devil

That's a picture of Tamera up there 👆 she's Terry's current side piece (I feel bad 😔 for writing that now,but there's a reason for everything).
*edited*
.... So I got up cautiously and gave Bisola a comforting pat 'after telling her and the girls about I and Terry's past relationship they were all skeptical and warned me of going too close to him or getting involved in his life.'

I walked out of the class and found him leaning at the furthest pillar to my right, I walked up to him and asked " hi, do I by any chance owe you anything?" "So you are telling me you don't know me or recognize me?" He asked, well bitch do I look like I know you? I thought in my head and then smiled inwardly at my subconscious's rhetorical question, "no I don't, do you know me from any where?" I asked feigning confusion "oh please drop the act Indi" after using that nickname he smirked noticing that he had somehow irked me by just saying that name, "ehm" I cleared my throat to show I was not comfortable but my face void of emotion, "please do not ever call me that nickname ever again it brings back memories I will rather forget," I said in frustrated tone, I saw hurt flash in his eyes but it was quickly washed away and replaced with a smirk I frowned at him. He stared at me for a few seconds before walking a way with an accomplished look on his face. I watched him walk away with an aura that screamed PRIDE!! and POWER!!, I scoffed and walked back to class just to get there and be told that today is a free day and we won't be learning because it was the first day of classes.

I was talking with the girls about Terry's and I's conversation and after talking to them for about twenty minutes I decided to excuse myself to use the bathroom.

After using the toilet I walked out of the stall and turned on the tap to wash my hands, I heard one of the bathroom stalls open and saw the girl that had pecked Terry yesterday beside me, suddenly she started a conversation with me which I only responded to by nodding my head but what she said next angered me, "so I heard you have been hanging around my boyfriend, but let me tell you he. is. MINE!!" she raised her pitch as she got to the last word, but luckily I played safe "who is your boyfriend please?" I asked, she scoffed and said "the most handsome, most popular, most intimidating, your head boy, did I say handsome?" 'she ranted "ehn yes oo we know your boyfriend is the head boy and he is handsome and so what abeggi shift"I thought in my head and rolled my eyes inwardly at her, "oh yes Terry I remember now but he only called to talk to me about being a new student," I said innocently and walked out on her,I heard her stomp her feet and scoff, I laughed at her.

"What took you so long madam" I was interrogated by Joyce, I kissed my teeth and told them what happened in the bathroom, Joyce was the first to speak up "as you see that girl so no try her oo unless you wan se your remaining days to be hell for hostel,"(as you are seeing that girl don't disturb her unless you want your remaining days to be hell in the hostel) she said in pidgin language I wasn't surprised it came out perfectly with her Bayelsa accent I understood her very much seeing both of us were from Bayelsa. Danielle and Bisola agreed with her, "you know she's not wrong that Tamera girl is a slut although we don't tell her to her face almost if not the whole secondary school knows it including her so called "boyfriend," Joyce voiced out putting air quotation at the boyfriend part and to be honest I was not shocked, "but babe oo this you and Terry's relationship what is so special that she came to attack you and why did she attack you in the toilet why not tell you in public?" Bisola asked and it was very true I pondered on the questions for a few seconds before saying, "if you ask me na who I go ask?" we all laughed and ended up singing" if you ask me" by Omawumi a famous legendary Nigerian artist.

********************************

We were all seated on our beds having a conversation until the bell for prep was rang, we quickly got up and grabbed the textbooks we needed to study with and we were on our way to our class but since it was prep we all decide to go to Joyce's class . When I walked into the class with Bisola, Joyce, and Danielle in tow I noticed her class was a seaweed green color, we all walked to a table and made ourselves comfortable, when we were settled down we proceeded to read for about three hours yes you heard right THREE DAMNED HOURS!! jeez they are suffering these kids oo. By the end of prep the class had already gotting rowdy and everyone was hurrying to get to their hostels early especially the girls, I mean I wasn't surprised I was recently told by Joyce (trust her to know all the gist) that as soon as we are done with prep they turn off the generator, I know right? I thought they (asin the school)was rich but turns they ain't. As soon as we left the gen was turned off and every where went haywire.

And yes ladies and gentlemen that's a wrap for the series I know I said I wasn't going to post for a while but I was inspired by a friend to write more so here it is. And yes I will love to say I do not condo slut shaming or criticizing women or girls for having one night stands or friends with benefits kinda relationship.
Bayelsa= a state in Nigeria
Abeggi= please
Ehn= it doesn't really have one particular meaning it can be used differently.
What do you all think will happen in the next episode?
Ok bye and don't forget to vote, share or drop a comment bye lovelies .❤️💋•