A night to remember

Yes I am back with another one of them interesting chapters and today we will be partying and drinking of course, which is illegal if you are under the age of 18, but we all know that doesn't stop teens.
I already had my silk royal blue dress on, it hugged my curves properly, it was up to my ankle it also had a slit that wasn't to high, and I paired it with some white sandal heels. I had my natural hair up in a bun and added a little bit of make-up to put emphasis on my face.

I walked out of the bathroom and met my beautiful friends in their respective dresses.

As usual Bisola went for a more flowy red dress that won't "hold" her and it looked almost like a mini ball gown, in my defense she said it herself, she paired it with a diamond earring and black flats. While Imisi "Danielle" was wearing a shimmering black bodycon dress that reached her ankle which also had a round neckline, she paired it up with shimmering gold sandal heels, all in all she looked absolutely breathe taking. Joyce on the other hand was all dazzled up in a tulle off shoulder blue lace dress, which was paired with a rose embroidered thigh high sandals.

I looked at all my friends looking all pretty and scrumptious in their nude make-up.

We stepped out of our room and headed downstairs to the lobby, where we found a large group of girls chatting away, I had heard one of the SS2 girls say that, "senior Terry and Timilehin are going to be at the party."

I wondered what was so special about Terry arriving at a party being held in school, the school he attended. And who was that Timilehin they were talking about. I walked over to my friends and we all walked to the party.

As we walked into the hall I was in awe, it was so beautiful. They had designed everywhere with fairy lights, the stage was beyond magnificent it was like one of them stages at concerts, there were fancy round tables at every corner, and we were all given specific numbers to identify our tables, we were given number thirteen we are seniors.

Before my butt could even touch the chair Danielle had already grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor, they were currently playing woman by Rema. I laughed at the fact that Joyce had also forced Bisola to come dance with us. I and Danielle had no problem when it came to dancing, we were busting moves left and right.

I got tired of dancing and went to the dessert table to get my longer throat self something to eat, I picked up a red velvet cupcake. I walked away from the dessert table and to my table, from there I watched the girls dance to wonderful by "The African Giant" himself. I was so concentrated on eating my cake and watching the girls I didn't notice someone was standing beside me until I looked up.

"Ehn, yes what do you want from me now?" I asked a very handsome looking Terry with a sneer, chai God if this boy didn't have such a sour attitude towards me I would have given him a chance. He smirked at me and replied, "what I can't come and see my babe again?" He blew me a kiss and I scoffed, "I am serious oo oga talk or you carry your self and go," I replied, "Oya now, I came to ask if you want to dance with me?"

"Did I just hear right? Mr.Terry Chris Otedola wants to dance with me?" (Yes I know his full name) I asked, "Are you sure you're feeling fine?" I asked again touching his forehead, he then gently pushed my hand away, and I laughed. "Yes I will like to dance with you, as long as you don't try to pull any of those nasty games you play while we are in class or any time you are around me," I said, "Ok I won't," he answered quickly.

He held his hand out for me, and before I put my hand in his I looked at him and then behind him just to make sure this wasn't some kind of prank or he wasn't dared. After I was assured, I grabbed his hand and we walked to the dance floor. By now the song had changed and they were playing U Don't Know by Justin Skye and Wizkid, we ended up enjoying our time together and I somehow ended up grinding on him. I was so euphoric that I didn't notice he was trailing my body with his fingers until he said "You look so hot right now and you have no idea what you are doing to me." As soon as he said those words I stopped dancing abruptly and walked away.

I walked to my table where I saw my friends. I then told them I needed to use the bathroom and quickly excused myself. On my way to the bathroom I was pulled into an unknown room, I was about to scream when the culprit turned me around, I smacked his hand away and shouted "Why the fuck did you do that?!!!" he motioned for me to quiet down which I eventually did, "I just wanted to talk to you about what happened earlier."

"I mean well we talked now, so can I go?" I asked, he held my hand and said, "Ok wait, I am really sorry for annoying you I just wanted to express how I felt about you and I guess that wasn't the right way to tell you," "Well you are damned right that isn't the right way to express yourself towards me, but-" I stopped to accept what I was about to say, "that wasn't the reason I walked away, the reason I walked away was because I knew you were turned on, and I didn't want it to lead to something else," I said looking at my fingers.

But the next thing he did left me confused, he laughed and said, "Oh my goodness I thought I had done something wrong to you, if you felt it was going too far you could have told me. And besides although I try to make your life living hell in school I will never take advantage of you." I was speechless he was right I could have just voiced out my thoughts to him, but what if he refused? "But what if you refused to let me go?" I asked, "Like I said I will never take advantage of you, besides the fact we have a hate love kind of relationship I have known you since you were eight," he looked at me and gave me a bone crushing hug, after we separated he waved me goodbye and I walked out.

So that's all for today don't forget to vote, comment, and share. I love you all.

Chai= usually an exclamation used to express surprise, disappointment, sadness, and anger

Oya= it can mean different things such as;hurry up or please reconsider, which in this chapter was used as a form of reconsideration.

Oga= it means sir.