Worst day ever

Indila's pov
I was currently gisting Layla about school. "So wait oo your telling me that girl got pregnant like that?" "I know right my guys pull out games was weak," I said and we both laughed. Before I knew it I was talking about Terry and his "boys" consisting of Thomas, Josh, Jaden, Honor, and Timilehin.

"So this Timilehin guy is he that bad?" she asked, "no, actually Timi isn't all that bad, he has a cocky attitude and he is a full blown womanizer but I have to give it to him he is quite humble and nice, even though his father owns part of the school he doesn't really brag." I said truthfully.

"Womanizer ke?!" She asked, "yes he is a playboy if you want to put it like that. In fact all of them are but his own big pass," "na wa oo!" She exclaimed, "the amount of girls he lured this term only is uncountable, not just that but I have heard he has gotten into it with about fifteen girls just this term," I told her.

"Mad o! but how do you know all this one?" She asked, "ah ah it is a free world now, plus it's boarding school gossip spreads like wildfire," I answered her, she laughed. "You're laughing you haven't even heard of his jerking off stories," I said and she laughed harder, "eww that's nasty," I laughed with her and walked over to my backpack to collect something.

When I got to my backpack I put my hand into it and searched for my physics textbook, when I brought it out something else fell out of the bag. I picked it up and I noticed it was a 24-karat Gold pleated Apple Watch, I gasped and turned it around looking for a name or even any letter that indicates who it belongs to.

"What is it?" Layla asked, "look at this watch," she walked closer to it and inspected it, "this watch is very expensive it isn't just an Apple Watch but 24-karat gold pleated one," "give it to me let me check if there's a name written on it," I told her.

T.C.O was written on the back, when I saw those letter I got angry what was his watch doing in my backpack did he want to frame me? "Babe wetin happen?" She asked me, "the watch is for him," "how convenient?" She asked sarcastically.

Although Terry didn't know Layla, she knew him very well. She was my only companion I had when Terry turned against me she stuck with me through all of it, even when I tried to kill myself she was the one who stopped me, she helped me come out of my depressed state. Terry and I do joke sometimes but I have still not forgotten what he put me through.

"Please can you come with me Layla," "um...ok but to where?" She asked uncertain. I was already dialing Joyce's number when, she finally picked I asked her if she knew where he lived, when she told me I cut the call and with the watch in my hand I headed towards my wardrobe and brought out the car keys to the Land Rover Range Rover sport.

I walked out my room and to the garage with Layla in tow, "what are you doing?" "we are going to return his watch to him," I told her, "wait babe calm down, promise me you won't do anything stupid," she pleaded with me, "well we are both going let's find out," I said as I stepped into the car and turned it on, she sighed in defeat and got into the car.

According to Joyce he lives in Eliozu, then that's where I am heading.

Terry's pov
"Na wa oo guy what kind of stupid move is that?" Timi asked Josh, "shut up now! Just play the damned game," Josh replied him, "can you oldo's stop shouting my baby sister is sleeping," I scolded them and Honor laughed. A bunch of idiots I have as friends.

The guys decided that today was a good day to hang out so they came to my house and we have been playing NBA 2k20 for about an hour now.

"Terry you have a visitor!" I heard Ariana scream excitedly from downstairs. I walked downstairs and was shocked to see a smiling Indila chatting with my sister in the sitting room, and apparently she brought company with her, the biracial girl I saw that day that went to hug her. I cleared my throat and she turned to me glaring, whoa.

"How are you Indila?" I asked her, she glared at me and stood up. "Can I talk to you somewhere else Terry?" She asked me, "Of course follow me," she motioned for her friend to follow her and I escorted them to my room since the boys were in the upstairs living room.

"And to what do I owe this pleasant surprise?" I asked her. She threw a watch at me, I caught it and inspected it, it was my watch the one I normally wear to church in school. "But... but how did you get this watch?" I asked her, "I found it in my bag," she answered calmly way too calmly for someone who looked like they were about to burst just few seconds ago.

"But how come?" "Terry stop asking me stupid questions that I don't know the answer to," she bellowed, "by the way you are reacting it's either you are playing dumb or you actually don't know how your watch got in my backpack," she said.

"I actually don't, but I am sorry for disturbing you," I told her sincerely, "but can I offer you anything?" I asked her hoping to calm her down. "Actually I don't need anything I just came to give you your watch," she said in a monotone voice.

"But how did you get here?" I asked her, "by driving of course," she answered like it was the most obvious thing ever. "But what if you got caught by police?" "Bribe them," she answered like she had rehearsed it, "what if they still took you to their station?" I asked her, "they can't I have a drivers permit,"she finally said.

"Layla let's go," she told the girl. They both left my room.

When they walked out of my room, I heard the front door open and my parents voice. Oh my God why now? What will I tell my parents about Indila? They haven't seen her in years. My whole life is a mess.

Our two favorite characters are once again in the same place at once.

What else do you think Indila went through while in her depressed state?

And what will happen with Terry's parents ? how do you think they will react to seeing Indila again?