A handsome new guy

That's a picture of Timilehin up there, please don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Bye and enjoy this chapter.

It's true Terry and I had always been friends a long time ago before I came to this school, but there was a problem, he started growing up and getting "new friends" who were mainly boys and if he did indeed have girls as his friend it was always his girlfriend.

He always knew that I liked him but decided to ignore me and make fun of me for liking him, it pained me that he decided to make fun of me and my body type didn't help. As a child I was more on the plus size side, and people made fun of the fact that I was darker and chubbier, I am still a little chubby but not as much as I was then, and I had worked on my eating habits and did some exercise. He eventually left that school so did I but instead of leaving in  JSS2 I left the year after in JSS3.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

While Bisola and I were getting ready to sleep the other two were nowhere to be found. "Do you know where those children went to?" I asked Bisola, "How am I supposed to know I haven't seen them since they left the room," she replied. Suddenly the door burst open and the girls came running to us, "what?! what?! what is it?!!" I asked panicking, Bisola had already held out a long pestle.

"Some senior boys are sneaking into our side of the hostel," Joyce spoke first, panting probably from running, "Wait oo is it that they don't acknowledge the fact that we stay with juniors in the same building or what?" Bisola asked now dropping the pestle to the ground, "I wonder oo, if not that our own side of the hostel is demarcated from the juniors, some of them would have ratted us out by now," I said agreeing with what Bisola said. "Forget that, how they snuck in is more unbelievable," Danielle finally spoke, now I was all ears.

"They ran from their own hostel, and jumped through that small window at the back of the hostel and you know that window is exactly at our side of the hostel," "wait oo so you're telling me they didn't get caught, didn't they use torchlight?" I asked.  I turned on the rechargeable lamp on my bedside and we kept the gist alive, seeing that tomorrow is Saturday. We were so deep in our conversation that we didn't notice someone enter our room.

The unknown person cleared their throat and I pointed the rechargeable to the direction the noise came from, and I heard all the girls gasp in unison. I was confused, who was this boy sef, that even Bisola is afraid of him.

"Long time no see ladies," he finally spoke smirking "and you have added another one to your group, she is very beautiful may I add," he spoke again motioning towards me. "Hello to you too Timilehin," Bisola finally said. Oh , so he is the Timilehin those girls where talking about yesterday, I see why now, he is extremely handsome.

"And what are you doing in our room?"I asked he turned to me and proceeded to say, "oh, I forgot you were even here, and by the way who are you?" "none of your business, now can I know why you are here at this time and in the dark?" I asked. "You know I just came to see this girl so I could dream of her while enjoying myself," he replied winking at me, hinting that there is a dirty meaning behind that statement.  I frowned, "maybe if you prayed and went to sleep you wouldn't be such a horny being," I sneered at him, he smirked again and said, "I love the nightgown it shows of your body."

Well that was very disturbing, and there is absolutely nothing appealing about my nightgown, for starters it's opaque, only my upper body which consisted of my bust and stomach had a tight fitting and the bottom was flail, it was reaching my knees, and it covered most if not all the cleavage.

"There's absolutely  nothing appealing about my choice of nightwear, stop being a perv," I shot back. He only smirked and walked out the room.

"How could you talk to him like that?!" "how come he didn't insult you?!"  all of them started throwing questions my way like they weren't in the room with the guy. "Ok, first of all who is he that I can't talk to him in that manner, and secondly why would he insult me?" I asked. "Well for starters his father owns part of the school and he is extremely rich,and to top that all of he is Timilehin Ambibola and he is very good friends with our head boy, small thing we do and we will be punished severely." "Ok apart from the fact his father partly owns the school and he is a senator, the other things you all said aren't really that  bad." I reasoned with them

We all agreed to close the matter and have some sleep.

If you haven't voted touch that star button now it doesn't cost you money, don't forget to drop a comment or two, maybe even a follow, and share if you like.
So what do you think about Indila opening up about her past relationship with Terry? Have you ever been in her situation?
And also what do you think about Timilehin, what troubles will he bring, and what joy will he take?