Chapter 4 - Sparring

Y/N's POV

I woke up after probably the most relaxed night I'd had of my life probably given it was my first night on an actual bed.

I look over at the digital clock on my table beside me which read 5:30 AM. I was fully awake so I decided to get up, where I noticed that there were some gym type clothes on the dresser along with a yellow post it note.

I noticed you didn't have many clothes so I brought these for you.

Natasha

I smiled at her thoughtfulness and quickly changed into them before I headed into the elevator to wonder around.

Y/N: I wonder if there's a gym in this place.

J.A.R.V.I.S: Yes, Mr L/N there is. Would you like to go down there now?

I almost jumped out of my skin at the sound

Y/N: Jesus fucking Christ! how are you speaking to me?

J.A.R.V.I.S:. My apologies for startling you sir. Mr Stark gave you authorisation to use me after you left the lab last night.

I smiled thinking I'd clearly made an impression last night if Tony had already decided to give me authorisation to use his A.I.

Y/N: So how do you work then?

J.A.R.V.I.S: Would you like the guided walkthrough, Mr L/N? 

Y/N: Yeah why not. Mutters under breath Damn I could get used to this.

After about thirty minutes of a walkthrough of how to use J.A.R.V.I.S, I headed down to the gym to get a workout in before I met the rest of the Avengers.

As soon as I entered, I saw that the gym was massive with all the necessary facilities and more as I stood around taking it all in I heard grunting and the sounds of fists hitting a punching bag. I looked at who was the source of the noise then saw a familiar red head.

Y/N: Good morning Natasha

She quickly snapped her head around to see me with a smile on her face. She was wearing a black tank top with matching yoga pants that did nothing but show off her figure.

Natasha: Morning Y/N, I didn't expect you to be up this early.

Y/N: I was pretty awake so I thought I'd come and have a look around. Got a walkthrough on how to use J.A.R.V.I.S so it's been a good morning so far.

Natasha: Well now that your down here, would you like to spar? I want to see your skills in action.

Y/N: Sure, I am likewise interested in your skills as well.

I pulled the ropes apart to let her enter first before entering afterwards.

Natasha: Such a gentleman she had a massive smirk on her face as she stood in the corner.

Y/N: I took my place in the opposite corner to her Thought it would be a nice gesture seeing as we're about to fight.

I proceeded to take my shirt off and tossing it to the side of the ring.

Natasha: Do you always fight with your shirt off?

Y/N: Using it to my advantage, means you don't have anything to grab and throw me down.

Natasha: I like your thinking

We were then sidestepping around the ring ready to spar as I then starting humming the Mortal Kombat theme song.

(A/N if you haven't heard this theme song, Here it is)