Chapter 9 - Learning The Ropes

Y/N woke up after his yesterday's interesting encounter, he felt refreshed and got up to freshen up a bit before breakfast.

(A/N - Only Y/N can hear Venom in human form.)

Venom: Good morning Y/N.

Y/N: What's up Venom. How was your first night inside me?

Venom: That's a foul way of putting it.

Y/N: Fuck you..... Parasite

Venom: PARASITE!!! I will eat your kidneys if you call me that again!

Y/N: Great and then you'll die because I'll die.

Venom: Chuckles I enjoy our conversations but seriously if we don't eat right now you're kidneys are looking really delicious.

Y/N: Fine, what are eating?

Venom: Full English

Y/N: I like your style

Venom: After we've eaten, I want to showcase your new abilities.

Y/N: Cool with me

Y/N and Venom were about to head out before he heard someone knocking at the door.

He opened it to see Natasha standing in his doorway dressed in a black t-shirt and sweats with a confused look on her face.

Natasha: Who were you talking to?

Y/N: Uhh I was just thinking out loud.

Natasha: Riiiight

Natasha was tempted to dig deeper but that wasn't the reason she was at Y/N's door. Her confused look turned to sadness within a second.

Y/N: Hey what's up?

Y/N put his arm around his.......friend. God it pained to call her that when he wanted to be more than that.

Nat: Y/N, I wanted to apologise for the way acted after the party. Slamming the door in your face was really uncool and I thought after you headed out yesterday I hurt your feelings.

Y/N was surprised to see Natasha really wearing her heart on her sleeve and he admired her even more for it.

Y/N: I wasn't upset about that, I just needed a little bit of me time. I'm still kind of adjusting to being around people a lot more often.

Venom: That's bullshit

Y/N was internally annoyed but kept his cool on the outside as he could see relief brushed all across Natasha's face.

Natasha: Really, oh well that's a relief. I was going to make it up to you with breakfast if you'd like?

Natasha was really nervous talking to Y/N especially after revealing her true feelings to the others last night.

Y/N: Yeah sure, you hungry now?

Natasha: Yeah, I'm thinking full English breakfast.

Y/N & Venom: Yes!

Venom: Keep this one around, I like her.

Y/N smirked at the symbiote's opinion of Natasha. 

Afterwards Natasha and Y/N headed down the elevator to the kitchen to make breakfast luckily it was just the two of them.

Natasha offered to cook breakfast whilst Y/N made the coffee. She went to the fridge and once she was out of earshot started whispering to the symbiote.

Y/N: whispers Don't scoff it all like last night, I don't want her to think I'm weird.

Venom groans loudly almost giving Y/N a headache and nearly causing him to spill coffee on the floor.