Chapter 5 - Meeting The Team

Y/N's POV

I had just gotten out of the shower, you had to admit you were enjoying the glow up to your life. When I got out of the bathroom I was just in a towel and Natasha stayed true to her word and left me a loose white t-shirt, black skinny jeans and black trainers.

I put my clothes on and it was clear that they had been freshly washed as they smelled of lavender.

Y/N: The smell is a step up from the sewers.

Tony had told me to be up by 9:00 to meet the team but he didn't tell me where to go.

Y/N: Uh J.A.R.V.I.S?

J.A.R.V.I.S: Yes, Mr L/N

Y/N: Where do I go to meet the others?

J.A.R.V.I.S: The team are meeting in the conference room at 9:30. You have one hour and 56 minutes until you need to be there.

Y/N: Sooooo what do I do to kill the time?

J.A.R.V.I.S: Perhaps you could watch something on TV.

Y/N: Sure, anything you'd recommend?

I spent the next hour and fifty minutes watching several episodes of ((Y/F/TV/S) until J.A.R.V.I.S reminds me of the time

J.A.R.V.I.S: Mr L/N, it's 9:24 you might want to head to the conference room now.

Y/N: Shit, you're right. I'll have to watch this later.

I immediately ran out of the room and headed into the elevator.

Y/N: J.A.R.V.I.S where is the conference room?

J.A.R.V.I.S: I'll take you there now, Mr L/N.

Y/N: Thanks J.A.R.V.I.S and can you call me Y/N, Mr L/N is far too formal.

J.A.R.V.I.S: Certainly, I'll update the system now Y/N.

The conference room was 30 floors above where I was staying and by the time you got out of the elevator, it was 9:28.

Y/N: J.A.R.V.I.S where is the conference room?

J.A.R.V.I.S: It is the room at the end of the hall, everyone is already in there.

Once I stood outside the conference room, feeling extremely fucking nervous. I did a few windmills with my arms, clicked my neck a few times and took a deep breath in before exhaling slowly.

'You got this' I thought to yourself before doing four knocks on the door. About five seconds later, the door opened and Tony was standing in the door frame.

Tony: Y/N! Come and meet the rest of the team.

He spoke in a booming voice before wrapping his arm around you and took you inside the room to see everyone standing up around a large table.

Tony: Guys, this is Y/N L/N AKA The Hangman.

I did an extremely awkward wave and smile however I notice that the other Avengers were also nervous in meeting you judging by their body language.

Tony: Y/N, this is Bucky, Sam, Pietro, Peter, Bruce, Thor, Carol, Wanda, Maria and Nick Fury. Then you already know Steve, Clint, Nat and I.

I shook each of their hands individually and had a quick word with Wanda and Carol.

Wanda: Thanks for protecting us from that guy the other night.

Carol: Yeah, if you weren't there we might have had to use our powers and that wouldn't have been good.