Chapter 16 - New Threat

It was a Tuesday night and Y/N was on a solo mission in Sydney, Australia. Fury thought it easier to send Y/N by himself more often than not because he was basically sending two people.

Thanks to Venom, Y/N didn't have to take the plane because he could survive in the water so he would just swim everywhere and could get places quicker himself than by aircraft. Also he could blend in places thanks to being able to shapeshift. 

Y/N was currently in his hangman outfit stationed outside of another HYDRA base he had just taken out.

Venom: I'm fucking starving.

Y/N: Dude, we just ate like twenty agents how are you still hungry?

Venom: Ehh, let's go and get some food.

Y/N: Fine but let's get out of these clothes and into something more comfortable.

Venom enabled Y/N to change into his basic black t-shirt covered by a black leather jacket, black jeans and black boots. Y/N looked down at his clothes and felt impressed.

Y/N: I look like I jumped straight out of Terminator 2.

Venom: Alright Arnold let's go to McDonald's, I want a shit load of Big Macs.

Y/N and Venom headed over to the nearest 24 hour McDonald's and thanks to Tony, who gave him a credit card which had basically limitless funds thanks to him being the CEO of Stark Industries.

Y/N got a number of surprising looks after he ordered half a dozen Big Macs, french fries and milkshakes then went upstairs and sat in a corner booth. Thankfully it was about 5 AM so there was hardly anyone around.

Venom: I'm fucking starving

Y/N: Well the food is literally in front of us.

Y/N and Venom tore into the food consuming most of it within about five minutes however his feasting was interrupted by a call.

Y/N had a muffled voice due to all the food in his mouth.

Y/N: Wello, dis ez Y/N L/N spheaken (Hello, this is Y/N L/N speaking)

Fury: L/N, good god swallow that food before answering next time.

Y/N was struggling to chew, from an outsider's perspective he probably looked like he had chubby little hamster cheeks. He could picture Fury on the other side of the phone with an annoyed expression on his face, tapping his foot on the floor impatiently waiting. After about a minute of chewing, he finally got back on with Director Fury.

Y/N: What's up Fury?

Fury: L/N, what was taking you so long?

Y/N: Just eating some McDonald's after the success of the mission.

Fury: Well....that's good to hear but the other Avengers minus Danvers are at the tower and we need you back here ASAP.

Since Y/N had been at the Avengers, they had never been on a whole team mission but in all fairness that was  probably a good thing.

Y/N: Is there a problem?

Fury: Potentially, can you get back for the team meeting at 09:00?

Y/N: Yeah, I'll finish my food and then we'll swim back.

Fury: Excellent

Fury hung up the phone after that and Y/N went back to scoffing the rest of his food.

Venom: What do you think the problem is?

Y/N: Ain't got a clue.

Venom: Nothing we can't handle.