Chapter 13 - Eventful Return To New York

Y/N and Nat had woke up in each others arms with their bodies almost as one keeping each other warm. Y/N woke up to see a smiling Natasha still asleep on his chest.

He didn't even consider waking up, she looked far too peaceful to disturb so just waited until she fluttered her eyes open on her own about ten minutes later. Natasha groaned at the thought of being awake.

Natasha: Why can't we just stay here and not go back?

Y/N let out a soft chuckle

Y/N: We've got friends and jobs to get back to.

Natasha lets out a long sigh before looking back up at her boyfriend

Natasha: I'll be sad to not wake up in your arms every morning.

Y/N: Well, I know it's early but we both live on the same floor so there's no reason we can't stay in each other's rooms every now and then.

Natasha: I'd like that.

The pair shared a kiss before Y/N reluctantly pulled away as he unraveled himself from Natasha's embrace much to her complaints.

Y/N: Come on you, we've got a plane to catch in two hours.

Y/N got changed into his jeans and a t-shirt to check up on his symbiotic friend, he opened up the bedroom door then screamed as Venom jumped straight at him.

Y/N: Fuck's sake Venom

Venom came out of his shoulder and looked down at Y/N who was lying on the floor.

Venom: What? I waited for you to get out of the bedroom, I didn't bond to you whilst you were alone.

Y/N: Uhh thanks

Venom: Oh by the way, I ate your food so you guys don't have anything for breakfast.

Y/N: Great. Come on Nat, thanks to my parasite we've now got to stop for food on the way.

About twenty minutes later, Natasha and Y/N were ready to go back home. Natasha threw Y/N the keys as she allowed him to drive the car.

Y/N: Thanks Natty.

Natasha rolled her eyes at the nickname.

Natasha: Natty, really?

Y/N: What? I think Natty suits you. I could always go with Natnat, Natter Nat-Attack or maybe.

Natasha cut him off before he could continue being annoying.

Natasha: Stop.Now

They both entered the car and put their bags in the back.

Natasha: I'm gonna miss this place.

Y/N: So am I. You know at least I can brag that this is where I got my first girlfriend.

Natasha: Idiot

Y/N: You are what you say are, no takebacks. Ha!

Natasha groans at her boyfriend's stupid antics.

Natasha: Shit, this is gonna be a long drive.

Natasha put on her seatbelt as Y/N adjusted the mirror. The pair drove off to the plane waiting for them and stopped for breakfast on the way thankfully getting there about 15 minutes before they were due to take off.

-
After a six hour flight, Y/N kept good to his word and let Natasha sleep on his chest for pretty much the whole flight. He also rest his head on her head.

They landed back in New York at around 5 PM. The pair got off the plane and had a black sedan waiting for them which Natasha decided to drive this time.