Chapter 10 - First Mission

(A/N - Soooooo I went to the hospital, got there and they told me they had me booked under local rather than general anaesthetic so my operation didn't happen, not sure how you make such a colossal fuck up but hey ho, I'll be back for another week. Prepare yourselves it's a long one.)

It had been five weeks since Y/N had met Venom and they had been secretly training together Y/N's room as thankfully the bedrooms were the only rooms that didn't have cameras in them. During their time together they were now able to function properly as one being.

Y/N enjoyed having Venom around despite his numerous threats to eat his major organs. Y/N had agreed to keep the symbiote a secret from the rest of the Avengers for now as Venom was uncomfortable being known to Earth's Mightiest Heroes which Y/N respected but knew it couldn't last forever which Venom also knew especially when they went to confront some of Y/N's past last week.

***Flashback***

The Avengers had all decided to go out to a bar for the night and as much as Y/N wanted to join them this was much more important.

Y/N was sitting a top a building in  looking down at the Den and all the trash that went inside.

Venom: How we going about this?

Y/N: I'm thinking about going in as you probably best I don't leave any trace I was here especially since the others know how I work. I just want to see all of these fuckers off the streets.

Venom: Is that permission to eat people?

Y/N: Yes you can eat people, but only the ones I say, look out for this one Petrov Plitz, big, bald, ugly German motherfucker.

Venom: My taste buds are tingling.

Y/N: Don't make this weird.

Venom: Fine, Let's roll

Y/N scaled down the building and ran into a dark alley by The Den.

Y/N: Mask!

Venom: Copy!

(A/N I imagine this is what is playing when shit goes down)

0:00

Venom transformed into his form and walked into the Den.

0:15

There were only a few people and fighters backstage as he began killing a couple dozen people by smashing them against the walls with his tendrils.

They finished up backstage, killing the power inside the building creating a pitch black atmosphere ensuring no one can escape. Thanks to other abilities Y/N was learning about Venom can see in the dark.

0:52

Venom walks out through the curtain and down the ramp towards the ring where he could see Petrov Plitz was standing in as he could the hear the confusion and frustration of all the spectators.

He then entered the ring which caused Plitz to feel a bone chilling shiver go down his back.

Venom: You look delicious

Plitz turned to try and find the voice.

1:02

Venom put his hand on Plitz's shoulder as he let out a terrified scream as Venom proceeded to bite off his head.