Chapter 15 - Oh What A Night!

It had been eight months since Y/N and Natasha had gotten together and it had been blissful to say the least, when they saw each other they were almost inseparable and the other Avengers couldn't help but feel happy for the pair even Tony who despite having reservations about the pair, he saw that Y/N made Natasha a better person and that was an irrevocable fact.

Also in the time since Y/N had been available to go on missions, it was rare for all the Avengers to be together at one time.

Yet tonight was one of those nights for the first time in nearly two months. Carol had come back defending the other planets, Thor had just returned from Asgard and Peter was here for the night from his Aunt's. It was going to be a quiet party with all the Avengers......well as quiet a Tony Stark party could be which meant alcohol and a shit load of alcohol at that except for Peter who Bucky and Sam said would have to stick to juice boxes.

Y/N and Natasha were getting ready in their respective rooms, with Y/N unsure with what to wear but thankfully he was completely spoiled for choice thanks to Venom who could replicate any person and clothing items.

Speaking of Venom, his and Y/N's bond had grown even stronger in that Venom could now be in his full form when not bonded to Y/N but only for about ten minutes before needing to rebond with his friend. It was particularly useful when they were being swarmed by many hostiles.

Anyways Y/N was looking at himself in the mirror he decided to go with an all black look - loose black dress shirt, then regular black trousers and shoes.

Y/N: Venom, what do you think?

Venom: Why are you asking me, I don't wear clothes.

Y/N: Helpful as always.

There was a knock at the door before the person let themselves in, Y/N already knew it was Natasha because she was the only who let herself into his room.

Natasha was wearing a white buttoned up shirt with the buttons halfway down her cleavage not done up along with a black skirt an inch or two above the knee and matching heels.

Y/N: Well you look as incredible as always.

Natasha: As do you

Y/N: I'm glad, between you and me I'm trying to impress a girl tonight.

Natasha: Oh yeah, what's this girl like?

Natasha made herself comfortable as she sat on Y/N's bed giving him a full view of her cleavage which caused his eyes to widen as he struggled to focus.

Y/N: Whoo, what can I say she's funny, cool, ridiculously hot plus she's an Avenger.

Natasha: She sounds pretty awesome.

Y/N: Yeah.......I hope Wanda likes what I'm wearing.

Natasha's was extremely unimpressed with Y/N as he looked at her obviously trying to stifle a laughter but failing miserably.

Natasha: Ha.Ha.Ha. I hope you know you're not getting a kiss now.

Y/N clicked his fingers in defeat.

Y/N: Damn, that is a real shame...... I guess I'll have to ask Wanda for one instead.

Natasha's jealousy kicked in as she shot up from Y/N's bed and pinned him against the wall embroiling him in a kiss doing exactly Y/N hoped she would. Once she pulled away Y/N had a cocky smile on his face.

Y/N: You make it far too easy.

Natasha was a little annoyed with herself that she was so predictable in her actions but didn't really care for too long.