Dress to impress

N:luz was fast asleep in her bag and was awoken bye the sound of a large bang she then rushed to the living room to get a look at what happened.

Luz:what happened.

King:it's nothing luz go back to sleep.

Luz:I can't after that loud crash.

Eda:sorry luz we didn't mean to wake you just king at the last bowl of the cereal.

Luz:you know what I don't want to know I have to get to school anyway and I have to go dress shopping with amity later.

King:you mean your little admirer.

Luz:what what are you talking about?

Eda:you know amity the girl who clearly was a crush on you.

Luz:that's ridiculous I mean sure she's cute and nice and sweet but that doesn't matter because she doesn't like me and besides I'm not sure if I'm even ready for a relationship.

King:well time will tell luz time will tell.

Luz:I got go love you guys and no more fighting I will pick up more cereal in the way home.

Eda:bye luz.

King:stay luz

N:luz was about lo leave the house when someone blocked the exit.

Luz:aww oh it's just you amity.You gave me quite the scare there.

Amity:sorry I just got here and I wanted to walk you to school.

Luz:okay well lets get going.

N:the tow walked to school the whole way there they were laughing and telling jokes once school was over luz,Gus,willow,and amity all met up and walked to the dress story.

Amity:well here we are let's get inside.

N:when they entered there where dress as far as the eye could see.

Willow:woo this place is amazing.

Amity:what naw you should see the on grave street it's much bigger.

Luz:so where should we start.

Amity:well since this is a dress store Gus go with willow to find her a dress and luz your with me.

Gus:ok.

Willow:works for me.

Luz:yeah amity lets got this way.

N:amity and luz locked arms which made amity smile.They spent a hour two in the store picking our dresses until it came down to the last two.

Amity:can I look yet.

Luz:yeah what do you think.

N:amity locked eyes with luz in that dress it felt like she was seeing her for the first time the stitching the cooler the fabric the design it was all perfect it was a beautiful little purple dress with a short skirt and a it had a little shahs draped around the chest and a flower like design was sown into it.

Luz:amity can you say something.

Amity:you look beautiful.

N:luz started to blush.

Luz:thanks amity that such a nice thing to say.What are you wearing to the party?

Amity:what oh I picked out my dress a while ago.

Luz:so you wanted to bye me a dress why?

Amity:because I love you luz.

N:luz started to blush.

LuzWHAT!

Amity:as a friend of course that's what this is a friendly activity that friends go on because that's what friends do.

Luz:thank you amity your a great friend I couldn't ask for a better one.

N:luz jumped onto amity sealing the moment with a hug amity loved every second of it and wished it would last forever the two then broke of the hug and Gus and willow showed up.

Willow:hey what are you two up.

Luz:nothing willow that dress looks wonderful.

N:willow had a malachite green dress on with a litter leaf on sown into it.

Willow:amity where is your dress?

Amity:I already have mine well change out of those dresses and lets get em

N:Gus sat there with a said look on his face.

Amity:hey Gus you didn't think I forgot about you I had your outfit shipped to your house i think your going to like it.

Gus:wow really thanks amity your the best.

N:the girls then purchased the dresses as well as a few accessories like necklaces brackets and ear rings.luz used eda magic key to get every home and then herself but amity quickly threw herself threw the other side.

Amity:luz wait!

Luz:amity what is it.

N:luz ran over and helped amity up.

Amity:I wanted to give you something.

N:amity handed her a necklace it's five little pink jewels on it.

Luz:oh amity is amazing the jewels look familiar.

Amity:yeah there my grom Crown Jewels I took them of and made them into a necklace.

Luz:amity you didn't have to do that.

Amity:I wanted to your a special girl and an even more special friend.

N:amity leans in and kisses luz on the cheek.Luz and amity both start to blush.

Amity:I better be going enjoy your gift.

N:amity went back into the portal and it closed behind her.luz was coincided she walked inside her home to see eda and king staring outside with binoculars.

Luz:were you guys watching us.

Eda:kid I'm going to be real with you yea we were watching a hundred percent.

King:so how did it go with your girlfriend.

Luz:amity is not my girlfriend.

Eda:well you can't deny it know she like you she kissed you after all.

Luz:I kiss king all the time I don't like him.

King:know that's just rude.

Luz:sorry bur that kiss meant nothing now here your box of cereal.

N:luz places the cereal on the table.

Luz:I'm am going to go take a shower and go to bed.

N:luz went to her room.

King:that kid is totally in love with luz.

Eda:oh yeah no doubt about it.

Luz:I CAN STILL HERE YOU!

N:the sun finally started to set And the others were fast asleep but luz couldn't help but wonder.

Luz:Maybe amity is crushing on me...nah