the dating

N:luz woke up felling better than ever because she had a girlfriend she couldn't wait to tell her all her friends but school came first she got dressed got her back pack said good bye to eda and king and started to walk to school.Once she arrived at school she saw Gus and willow.

Luz:hey guys.

N:she ran up to them both.

Willow:hey luz you look like your glowing.

Luz:wow thanks.

Gus:Sooo.

Luz:so what.

Gus:happened on your date.

Willow:did it go good.

Luz:it was amazing we went to the amusement park and we road all sorts of rides and we had all sorts of fun and we kissed and we're dating.

N:Gus and willow stood there with there jaws dropped.

Gus:YOU KISSED!

Willow:YOUR DATING!

Luz:shhh yes were dating now I would appreciate if you did not tell the Iles.

Willow:sorry I'm just glad you got a girl friend.

Gus:what are her parents like were stern and mean and ruthless and mean.

Luz:that we're nice and kind.

Gus:well I'm happy for you luz.

Willow:and I'm glad your happy.

Luz:thanks guys your the best.

N:the three came together for a tender hug but they separated when luz noticed a familiar face.

Luz:sorry got go say hi to amity.

Gus:yeah you go talk to your...girlfriend wow I still can't believe this is happening.

N:luz then rushed over to amity.

Luz:excuse me young lady what do you think your doing.

N:she said in a menacing tone.

Amity:nothing just walking to class.

Luz:I meant with that.

Luz:pointed to amity's hand.

Amity:my hand what wrong with it?

Luz:my hand not in it.

N:luz grabbed amity's hand witch made amity blush.

Amity:Oh yeah you can do that know and I can do this.

N:Amity kissed her softly on the cheek this made luz blush.

Amity:hey want to walk me to class.

Luz:of course what are girlfriends for.

N:the two walked to class together as they were entering the school willow and Gus said something.

Gus:you think there relationship will ruin our friendship?

Willow:Come on Gus get real this isn't the books.

N:wink wink.

Gus:I guess your right come we better hurry to class.

N:the day went on like any other except everyone noticed amity and luz were a bit more handsy then usual until lunch time when to girls came up and ask the new couple a question.

Cleo:hey amity hey luz Sydney has something to ask you.

Sydney:really uh fine we were wondering are you to dating?

Luz:umm yeah.

N:the now Busy room went quiet.

Cleo:omg really you guys are like the cutest thing do you mind if I take a picture of you for the school news.

Amity:i guess that will be ok.

N:Cleo then took a picture of the girls.

Luz:wait why does it matter that we're dating?

Sydney:oh that right you don't know.well there haven't been a gay couple in this school since forever.

Cleo:one time there was a gay couple but they bullied so often they had to move away.

Luz:wait are you saying we're going to get bullied.

Sydney:what no there never was a rule against it just that some people can't just get woak.

Cleo:yeah and over the years no one has had the guts and courage to admit there feelings for another class mate except you to who knows you guys might even be a trend setter.

Amity:wow I never even thought about it like that.

Sydney:well congratulations guys see you later bye.

Amity luz:bye.

N:As the day continued amity and luz were getting more more congrats on there dating and before the end of the day they became hexsides new cutest couple but only one person didn't like them.boscha sat all alone in the library reading out of a spell book.

Boscha:come on I've got to find a spell that can tear those two apart.an ugly spell no...Maybe an age spell no they just know it's a spell wait what this.

N:boscha turned the page in her book.

Boscha:yes this perfect an opposite spell lets see.

N:boscha started to read from her book.

Boscha:because truth spells are hard to cast a wizard named Harry Potter invented a potion when you Make correctly and say the right spell over it makes the host say the opposite off what they mean it started it out as a small spell mainly being used as a prank but it grew popularity and people started using it on other people to see if the were lying the potion is still sold in stores today.yes this is perfect the most cutest couple will soon be the most tragic one.

N:once school was over luz walked amity to her house the entire way there were holding each others hand.

Amity:well this is my stop.

Luz:well I've certainly had a interesting day.

Amity:yeah I here that.

Luz:hey I was wondering if you wanted to come over tomorrow and do some homework at the owl house tomorrow.

Amity:I would do anything whit the girl I love.

Luz:wait you...love me.

Amity:oh gosh I didn't mean to spring that on you I'm sorry.

Luz:no I'm fine it just took me bye surprise okay I will see you tomorrow.

N:the two shared a small passionate kiss on the lips.And luz walked away from her front porch and began the walk home.when she was almost there she said to her self.

Luz:wow she loves me.

N:luz arrived home and finished her home work ate dinner got in the shower and went to bed as she drifted of in to slumber she still couldn't believe she said she loves her.