avoidance

The sun rose over the iles starting everyone day yet again but the day was not good for the owl house.

King:luz luz luz luz wake up.

N:luz rised from her slumber.

Luz:king what is it.

King:your going to be late to school.

Luz:WHAT!

N:luz quickly zipped around the house doing her normal rituals at high speed she did nit stop untill she was just a door and noited the clock.

Luz:it's 7:45 in not going To be late to school.

King:true but you usally wake us up there for you cause me and eda to fight over the shower waking you up earily was the best solution.

Luz:ahh king you littel devil whatch after eda while I'm gone.

King:bye luz and have a good day and try not to break any hearts.

Luz:king.

King:yeah.

Liz:to early.

N:luz rubbed his head and left the house and started to walk to school.she entered the building to see familiar friends she quickly darted the other way to aviod them.

Gus:hey amity are you going to be okay.

Amity:yeah thanks for every thing guys you been the best friends I could ask for.

Willow:no problem we got to run class just dont freak out if you see luz.

Amity:I wont freak out.

Gus:come on we got go wills.

N:the two friends left to there classes while amity rushed over to hers.she was just a few feet away from the door.

Amity:at this rate I should even see luz for the rest of my life.

N:luz and amity crached right into each other dropping there belongings.

Amity:oh I'm so sorry LUZ Ah.

Luz:your avoiding me.

Amity:listen luz I really like me and you don't like me back I can't make you like me but I can't be your friend your just going to make me feel bad.

Luz:no I just didn't want to lose you and know your losing me.

Amity:im sorry luz just...

N:starts to tear up.

Amity:stay away from me.

Luz:amity wait.

N:amity runs I to her class slaming to door.

Liz:great I've lost me friend now what do I have.

Eda:you've got me kid.

Luz:eda what are you doing here.

N:eda grabbed liz bye her robes.

Eda:listen to me kid you like this girl right.

Luz:I uhh.

Eda:right.

Luz:YES!

Eda:then forget about tommorow you dont have to choose betweent to worlds luz.now what the one thing the bad girl coven does.

Luz:we take what we want.

Eda:yes now go get her...

Luz:yeah.

Eda:later.

Luz:what what do you mean later.

Eda:we have to plan the most heart waring the most loving the most chessy grand burster ever who cares about school lets go home.

Luz:yeah.

N:the tow then hopped on to the owl staff and rode it home.all was then right but one thing boscha.the mean queen walked up to her friends to ask them about there weekend.

Boscha:hey guys I'm heard what happened at amitys party are you to okay.

Sydney:no were not fine.

Cleo:we were awesome the party was awesome we even seen a goblin gobbled.

Sydney:no offense but your sleep over cloud never compete with a goblin gobbler

Boscha:YEAH WELL IM THE ONE WHO PUT IT THERE.

Cleo:you put it there.

Boscha:yeah preety cool right.

Sydney:no not cool you just did that to mess up her party peopel could have realltmy gotten hurt.

Cleo:messed up Boscha I'm dont with you.

Sydney:you no what me to later traitor.

N:the two then ran two the library.

Boscha:no guys come back AMITY BLIGHT mark my work you will pay for this injustice you made me lose me friends so I will make you lose yours mark my words.