the showdown

N:the school day was almost over and boscha was leaving early.amity was rushing down the street at fast as she could.she was at the entrance of the school when she spotted amity on the field alome.she rushed over and they were a hard apart amity shoot her a dead eyed stair Boscha new what was about to happen.

Amity:Boscha your going to remove this stupid spell or else.

Boscha:or else what it seems you found a way to speak just fine.

Amity:I won't be speaking backwards for the rest of my life.

Boscha:alright let's fight for it in the ancient way if you when you get your voice back if i when I get your magic.

Amity:what why do you want my magic.

Boscha:so I can make the rest of your school lofe miserable and suffer no punoshment.

Amity:deal.

Boscha:by the ancient rules the game is set.

N:the two shook hands binding the game to a magical contract the loser
will be forced to do what the winner commanded them to.

Boscha:game on.

N:Boscha summomed balls of fire and three them at amity.

Amity:abomination rise!

N:amity blocked the incoming attack and sent her abomination after Boscha when bosha let out a wave of energy and decimated them things began to get up close and personal the two brave girls threw there punches at eachother avoiding eachothers blows boscha started to get the upper hand and shot amity across the feild with her magic.Amity has down and hurt.

Boscha:well lockie there I win I guess you can add losing to your list of skills.

N:Boscha shot one more way of energy at amity when out of no where something blocked her attack.the dust then cleared and revealed the mystery chacters.

Gus:hey back of our friend.

Willow:or else you will get pricked.

Boscha:a few extra players won't save you.

Amity:but it does even the odds. thanks for the assit guys.

Willow:no prob we got your back.

Gus:I will go left.willow right Amity up the middel.

Amity willow Gus:right.

N:the three swamed bischa landing low after blow amd in one all out assult the trip launched three streams of purpel,green,and blue power at boscha but she was smart and redirected it at them injuring them all.

Boscha:wow I just wanted amity but you two are a bonus.

Willow:why are you doing this?

Boscha:because I like to see peopel suffer.

N:Boscha used her magic and shot a stream of power at Amity and pulled her towards her.

Boscha:do you except defeat?

Amity:no.

Boscha:I didnt want to do this but you have twisted my hand.

N:boscha threw amity and the ground and used her magic to pick up his and willow and shocked then relentlessly.

Willow:awwwww

Gus:awwwww

Amity:stop your hurting them.

Boscha:except defeat and I all let then go.

Luz:bitch please.

N:boscha turned around and saw luz fist fly towards her face and knocked her out clean leaving her on the ground releasing the spell she had over Gus and willow.amity then shot all the power she had left at Boscha sending her across the field.

Amity:do you yeild?

Boscha:I yield.

N:A bright light grew over amity healong her wounds and fixing the damage caused to the field.

Amity:luz.

Luz:amity.

N:the two ran toward eachother and jumped into eachother arms kissing there partner passionately and sweet.

Amity:luz I'm so sorry it was just...

Luz:it okay your parent told me everything in so sorry I yelled at you.

Amity:it's in the past right now I'm focused on the present.

Willow:aww how cute.

Gus:so what do we do with her?

Amity:as per the agreement you take back your spell.

Boscha:fine "I will be more carefull I promise to but for now this spell will undo".

N:yellow flashes circeled around amity and went vanished once they reached her neck.

Bischa:there your free.but this ain't over blight mark my words.

N:she walked away limping from the field.

Luz:shouldn't he stop her?

Amity:no let her go we got my voice back and that's all that matters.well and of course you luz so are we and official coupel again.

Luz:thanks now lets go home.