The truth

N:All the guest have arrived and were dancing up a storm everyone was having a good time but the song was then over and another one began

Amity:slow dance I don't have anyone to dance with.

Luz:so do I hey amity you want to dance.

Amity:with you luz always.

N:they both took each other's hand and they took over the dance floor they were like to angels gliding across the floor.

Amity:ready for the final move.

Luz:show me what you got blight.

Amity:abomination rise.

N:an abomination rose up and lifted luz I'm to the air than vanished dropping luz amity than Slid across the floor and caught her.

Luz:wow you really took me for a ride.

N:the two girls paned over to see the audience standing still.then all of a sudden the audience roared with pleasure. There dance impressed everyone in the room.

Willow:good job guys.

Gus:you were fantastic.

N:the song then changed to a different song people started to dance again.

Luz:ready for round two.

Amity:no I'm done.

Luz:well what do you want to do.

Amity:I want to show you something.

N:amity held luz's hand and pulled out side.

Luz:hey cool back yard.

Amity:you think it's cool know just wait.

N:amity then walked up to a small tree and then Shook it.Fire flys then lit up the tree some flew right next to them.

Luz:amity it's beautiful.

N:amity walked right up to luz.

Luz:amity!

Amity:luz when I first seen you I thought you were just a jerk who ruined my abomination test but I see know that your not a jerk your the opposite and you've changed me for the better and I have started to have feelings towards you love like feelings.so on this day luz will you go out with me.

Luz:WHAT!

N:CRASH!