Ask out

N:shortly after school stared luz and eda wemt Toole a plan to ask out amity once they had they flew back to school bursting threw doors they then burst into the cafeteria.

Luz:AMITY BLIGHT!

Principle:edalin what is the meaning of this.

Eda:not know bump shes got something to say.

N:luz then climbed on a lunch tabel and all eyes were on her.

Luz:amity where are you.

Willow:shes right here.

Amity:willow!

Willow:sorry.

Gus:go talk to her.

N:amity took a deep breath and rose from her seat and walked over to the table amity was standing on.luz jumped down and held amotys hand amd look her dead in the eye.

Luz:amity when I first arrived her you were pretty mean to me and I was mean to you but overtime we gotten to know each other and he became best friends and I really like to hang out with you and i like you the truth is I didnt want to get attached knowimg I have to leave soon but now I know I have to choose between to worlds all I have to choose is you.amity blight will you go out with me?

N:the while school jaws dropped it was a few seconds in befor she gave her reply.

Luz:amity don't leave me hanging.

Amity:sorry I thought I was dreaming I would love to go out with you.

N:the two then hugged.willow amd gus shot up from there seats and started to clap more and more students started to join.

Principle:Seattle down children know if you two are done my you please sit down with the other students.

N:luz walked hand and hand to willow and Gus and sat down next to there friends.

Esa:yeah go luz anyway got go and amity you better be nice to my luz it so help me...Well I gotta go.

N:eda then left and lunch continued.

Boscha:eww gross i cant believe the nerve of those two of course they like each other they get along great.

N:Boscha just got and Idea an awful idea Boscha got an evil mean awful idea.

Boscha thoughts:but they don't have to amity cares for that pathetic human then I will take her from away just like she took my friends.

N:the day continued as normal luz and amity were talking and laughing all day they were both really happy to have there best friend back in life.