the opposite

N:the island was awake and everyone was going about there business.stores were opening people were wide awake and school was starting soon but one person was running a bit late.

Boscha:now were we're we okay step one acquire opposite potion check.step two heat potion in cauldron until it turns blue done the last and final step put in cold environment and potion should your potion be made properly it will turn purple.alright I will just put it in my lunch box and use it when I get to school.

N:boscha rushed to school she had to run on account of being late luckily she didn't miss any of her classes.the day went on like any other day but only for so long boscha put her plan into action during lunch she took the potion out of her cold lunch box and saw that it was purple she smeared some of the potion on her hand and walked over to amity.

Amity:oh it's you what do you want.

Boscha:yeah well I only came over to tell you something.

Amity:which is?

N:boscha came close to amity's ear and rubbed the potion on amity arm and while red in her ear.

Boscha:just remember your a bully threw and threw you can ditch me change your attitude get a girlfriend but you can't change what you were meant to be once a villain always a villain.

Amity:well see about that.

Boscha:oh we will.

N:Bosch a went back over to her table when luz sat down next to amity.

Luz:hey what was all that about?

Amity:nothing just boscha being a bully.

Luz:hey don't let her get to you.

Amity:just sometimes she can be really annoying.

Luz:yeah hey you still coming over to the owl house today.

Amity:oh corse but I was meaning to ask you are you upset because I told you I loved you.

N:luz began to turn red.

Luz:what not just don't won't to talk about it.

Amity:okay well I see you at your place then okay.

Luz:yeah bye.

Amity:bye

N:amity walked off to class.

Luz:she never going to stop asking huhh one of the cons of being in a relationship.

N:once the day progressed school ended and amity and luz were at the owl house to study together the sun was starting to set when boscha followed then from School and was spying threw a window boscha made her move.

Boscha:alright know this is the last step make sure person in sight and say the incantation below the residue of the potion will glow if spell was a success alright seems easy enough.a twist of root a pinch is shell makes a very contrary spell all the words that you say will come out round the other way anything you try to you'll find that opposite is true.

N:boscha saw amity's Hand glow indicating the spell was a success. 

Boscha:my job is done I'm out of here.

N:boscha began her journey home.

Luz:oh well this is so hard hey Amy do you have the answer to question?

Amity:yes.

Luz:well what is it?

Amity:I mean I know what it is.

Luz:yeah what is it.

Amity:I...what's right with me.

Luz:everything.

Amity:that's so mean.

Luz:what I gave you a compliment.

Amity:no you didn't.

Luz:amity are you okay your acting weird.

Amity:no I'm not.

Luz:okay if this is your idea of a joke it's not very funny.

Amity:your wrong it is funny...I'm not sorry please be mad at me.

Luz:WHAT.amity really confused.

Amity:well I'm not.

Luz:yeah I know cause your smart.

Amity:well your not smart.

Luz:what why should you say that.

N:luz started to cry.

Amity:yes yes yes I meant to say I love it when you cry.

Luz:why are you being so mean.

Amity:I know why I'm really not sorry.I HATE YOU.

N:the room went silent.luz's sad expression turned into an angry one.

Luz:get out.

Amity:luz wait I'm not sorry I did mean to dot that.

Luz:yeah you made that quiet clear!was it all a lie did you just do this to hurt me?

Amity:of course I did I hate you and I always will.

Luz:amity blight get out of me house!

Amity:luz.

Luz:NOW!

N:luz used a plant spell to push amity out of the house on a huge vine nocking her on the ground scrapping her up pretty bad.Luz then looked at amity in the door way with tears in her eyes.

Luz:is that what you wanted to see me like this were you ever even my friend.

Amity:of course not I never liked you since the day we met you are the most selfish rude and ugly person I have ever met.

Luz:why you.

Eda:stand back kid I got this owlbert take her home.

N:eda staff hushed over to amity lifting her away taking her home.

Eda:luz are you okay I heard from upstairs anything you need I'm here.

N:luz looked at eda with tears poring down her face she leaped onto eda hugging her tightly.

Eda:it's okay kid I'm here.

N:owlbert dropped amity off onto her porch.

Amity:owlbert go please don't tell luz I meant for this to happen I would always hurt her because I hate her.

N:owlbert was enraged and whacked amity on the head and flew away her parents heard her crying and rushed to her aid.

Ms blight:amity what wrong?

Mr blight:why are you crying?

Amity:please just bother me I don't won't be alone.

N:amity rushed inside her house and ran up to her room and cried and cried and cried some more because she lost the one person she truly loved with all her heart.

Ms blight:you heard her we got to help her.

Mr blight:wait isn't Opposite Day.

Ms blight:right so yeah I think it would be best to leave her alone.

Mr blight:she will talk when she's ready dear let's go inside and rest.

N:both of the heart broken girls cried there self to sleep in there rooms knowing that there life would never be as it once was.

 💜The Lumity love story💗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें