YOUR FIRST KISS

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

you and klaus shared your first kiss about 3 months into your relationship, in which he had asked you out after a few dates following your meeting in the alleyway.

klaus loved to show you affection in all ways possible, from holding hands to telling everything he adored about you. although he longed to show you this affection all the time he never wanted to make you feel uncomfortable or pressured.

on this particular day klaus wasnt the best and was constantly having panic attacks that he could not explain. you felt extremely worried and spent every second you could comforting him and reassuring him that things would be okay.

one of his panic attacks was so bad that you had to cradle him in your arms while he weeped. he was shaking and hyperventilating, his breathing out of the normal. you rocked him back and forth in your arms, cooing him and telling him that everything was okay.

it wasnt until you realised that things would just get worse from that you had to go to your last resort. you cupped his face in your hands and made him stare right into your eyes.

"klaus, look at me"

he continued to panic but made an effort to gaze into your eyes as you commanded. you made sure that he had your full focus and once you ensured this you placed your lips on his gently. you kissed in a way to calm him down and to focus on that very moment rather than the things that were worrying him.

and this method had seemed to work. he gave into your lips and kissed you back. it wasnt so much a passionate kiss, but rather one that made you lose touch with reality. once the kiss was over klaus opened his mouth to speak, his breathing slowed down and he stopped trembling beneath you.

"thank you"

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*