YOUR POWER

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

·:·

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

note // this chapter is dedicated to mrsteddyduchamp !! thank you for being such a supportive reader for my book and ily <3 also thank you for giving me this idea for the chapter since my dumbass didnt think of it earlier haha 

despite you being a very honest person, there was one aspect of your life you hid from klaus. and you only kept it a secret from him for his own wellbeing. you were extremely terrified of what he would think, and if he wouldn't even love you anymore.

at this particular time you werent having the best day, in which you were feeling extremely stressed. all you wanted to do was find a way to relax yourself, so you decided to take a warm shower. however you had forgotten to put your towel near the shower for when you finished, since your mind was on other things.

when you realised this you just lost control of all your stress. even though it was such a small problem, the bubbling pressure had caused you to snap. you peered behind the shower curtain and ripped the towel off the rack with your mind, also causing the rack to rip off the wall as well.

it wasnt until you realised that klaus was standing right there that you began to worry. at the very same moment he wanted to come into the bathroom, you had used your power to show your frustration.

"w-what just happened?"

at this moment you knew that you had to come clean; there was no other alternative. so you explained everything to klaus. every single detail. your worst fear was if his opinion on you would change, but lets just say it was very much the opposite.

klaus was amazed by your abilities, and also amazed by how you kept your telekinesis a secret for so long. he thought you were pretty badass, said in his own words. he reassured you that nothing would change the way he felt about you, and in which he thought you were even more stronger than you were before. the strength to keep yourself together.

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.