BEACH DAYS

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

·:·

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

the beach was a place where you and klaus didnt get to go often, but every trip was something you both enjoyed. it was place where you two didnt have a worry in the world. a place where you and klaus both felt connected to.

a trip down to the beach usually required early mornings, which was a struggle for klaus. but he eventually got up straight away when he knew where you two would be going. since he couldnt drive that well you were the designated driver. the trip down there majority of the time would be dedicated to awful singing and snacks to keep klaus entertained.

and what would a day down at the beach involve? well a lot of different things really. sunbathing, walks along the pier and going nuts in the sand. but the most important thing was getting ice cream from you and klaus's favourite place. it was like a tradition for you both, in which a beach day wouldnt be complete without.

besides all of that, swimming in the ocean was also a highlight of the day. you werent so keen on the ocean as klaus was, so he usually had to pull you in. he would act so immature, splashing the water at you and even sometimes pulling you under when you werent watching.

once the day was over klaus would be completely exhausted. he wasnt as energetic as you were after a trip away, so you would usually have to let him rest once you guys were back home. but nothing was as good as letting him lay in your arms peacefully as he slept.

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.