CONCERTS

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

·:·

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

going to concerts was another activity that you and klaus enjoyed. since you both LOVED music, a concert was top priority when possible for date nights.

dressing up in the most outgoing outfits was very important for you and klaus when going to a concert, and to make sure of this you would give each other suggestions on what to wear. you would help klaus with some makeup as well, and by the time you and klaus were ready you were confident that you two would be the best dressed at the venue.

the time during the concert was wild, but it was wild the most exciting way. you and klaus would sing so loud your voices would be gone the next day and dance until there was no more stamina left in your bodies. you both wanted to stand out in the crowd, competing for attention with everyone else who was there.

most of the concerts you and klaus went to would finish late into the night, in which by the time you got home passing out in your clothes and makeup was the only option.

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

a.n // have you guys been to any concerts ?? ive only been to one which was 'the chainsmokers' (*embarrassed face because of prior obsession with them*). i was meant to be going to a green day concert and a johnnie guilbert concert this year but covid ruined that :(( hopefully my 5SOS concert for next year doesnt get cancelled aHH !