TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

·:·

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

you and klaus's relationship was one that was always full of surprises. everyday was something new and this is why you both worked so well together.

your relationship was the crazy type and had hardly any downfalls. klaus being the jokester he was always kept the mood vibrant and this was one of the things you adored about him. although his outgoing behaviour to you was normal, to others it wasnt so much. but you both didnt give a care for what people thought about your relationship.

you and klaus were also very affectionate, in which you would always depend on one other to feel loved in every moment there was. however klaus was a little bit more needy, in which he was constantly grasping for your attention. you didnt mind this too much but sometimes he would be very over the top.

when you guys did happen to have an argument or a fight the tension wouldnt last too long. majority of the time a disagreement would end with klaus begging for your forgiveness and him telling you how much of an ass he was. even though you were trying to not give him the attention he desired you couldnt stay mad at him for long and always gave into forgiving him.

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.