WHEN YOUR SICK

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

·:·

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

when you were sick klaus would become the most concerned and thoughtful person there was. being sick instantly worried him as majority of the time he would get carried away thinking your illness was something serve. although he would realise that it wasnt as bad as he presumed, he still didnt let his guard down.

klaus would insist that you stayed in bed all day and he was the one to make a fuss of things. he would bring you warm tea, snacks and all the cuddles you could ask for. klaus would snuggle up with you in bed, never taking his eye off you.

you two would do the most relaxing things like watching movies, listening to music and naps, of course. although being sick wasnt the best, having klaus take care of you felt amazing but sometimes you got a little carried away with his pampering. youd boss him around, making klaus do everything you wanted. your bossiness did get to klaus a little bit, but he didnt care too much.

just like for you, when klaus was sick you treated him the exact same way. you would make sure that he was okay every moment you had and would cover all his needs. lying in bed with him and giving him cuddles seemed to make him feel better most of the time, and because of his quick recoveries you would question if he was actually unwell or all he wanted was attention from you.

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.