WHEN YOU STUDY

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

·:·

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

since you were attending university for your future career it meant that a lot of the time you would be doing intense studying. it was a priority of yours to pass substantially as your career was extremely important to you.

klaus however was very picky when it came to you studying, in which he found it hard to let you concentrate. of course he knew how important uni was to you, but since you would study hours on end he missed you giving him attention.

he would ponder around the room you were in, finding a way to amuse himself for the time being. hed constantly ask if you were done or if he could help you in any way, which most of the time ended up with you becoming irritated. youd calmly tell klaus that once you were done he could bother you all he wanted and that you would make up for the time you werent focusing on him. he instantly felt bad for annoying you this way, so he would go on minding his own business and entertaining himself some way.

by the time you had wrapped up your study session klaus would be laying in your lap asleep, while you were typing away on your laptop. you would put your computer away carefully and stroke klaus's hair. chuckling you would kiss his head and softly say:

"i love you my little junkie"

 .·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

a.n // are you guys planning on going to university or collage once you leave school? im planning on going to university to study a double degree in criminology and psychology to become a criminal psychologist !! :')