FAVOURITE THINGS ABOUT EACH OTHER

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

·:·

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

klaus loved everything and anything to do with you. he loved your outgoing personality but your shy side as well, in which he would sometimes have to guide your with interactions with others. he loved how you didnt care about what others thought of you and the fact that you always stood up for what you believed was right.

physically, he adored your eyes and your figure. he would always be staring into your eyes and constantly told you how he could just get lost in them. klaus was always complimenting your figure as well, in which sometimes left you feeling embarrassed. majority of the time you felt insecure in the way you looked but every time you felt this way he would assure you that you were beautiful just the way you were.

for you, well you also loved most things about klaus. you admired his determination and his caring ways. he was always making sure that everyone was okay and that was something you loved about him dearly. you, of course, also enjoyed his wild side, in which he found the fun in every moment, despite the mood. although klaus struggled with his addictions, it made you feel extremely proud at how hard he would try to overcome them.

you also loved the way klaus smiled and his hair. the way he smiled could light up any room and even in the saddest moods his smile made you feel so much better. and his hair? well, that was the best thing. you constantly wanted to find moments to run your hands through his hair just because of how soft and gentle it was to touch.

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.