CONFIDENCE BOOSTER

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

·:·

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

when klaus's self esteem was extremely low you always knew the best way to bring his confidence back up. when these feelings occurred for him you would make klaus focus on all the things you thought were amazing about him, and you made sure he knew this. you would continuously tell klaus that you loved every aspect of who he was and that there should never be a time where he thought differently.

when your self confidence was down klaus would do almost anything to make you feel more like yourself. he would compliment you on all the things he loved about you, especially the things you felt insecure about. although it was hard to do, klaus would challenge you to think differently about how you felt, in which he did everything he could to allow you to do this.

.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.

a.n // hey guys ! so im back at school now and its going to be chaos for the last term SO i've decided that for the last months of year 11 i most likely wont be able to update this book ah :( as much as id love to bring you all new content my school work comes first for me and yeah. hopefully once the school year is over i can keep writing ! if not then i think it will be time to say goodbye to writing this book ;-;

its not a definite goodbye, but if it is i will 100% make a final chapter ! i just wanna say how grateful i am for all of you and the support youve given me :D waking up every morning checking my reads has really made me happy and i will forever be thankful for all of you !