Chapter 9: New Borns

Po was furious. She was literally BOILING with nothing and nothing but rage. She wanted to hurt Noo Noo for what he did! She wanted to...kill him. She never wanted to KILL anyone before. But he deserved doom. She wanted him to pay!

The Guardian was also boiling with fury, wanting to take his chainsaw and slam the blade into Noo Noo. He was just as angry as Po, but not as angry with Noo Noo as he was with himself. In a way, he lied to Po.

The infected custard killed the victim and turned their body into a monster.

There wasn't a cure for death. He just hoped Po would realize that after this was all over.

They all ran over to Noo Noo, who was rolling across the desert ground. Ron started to scream. "STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" He screamed.

Noo Noo turned around and then became baffled, or at least an emotionless version of baffled. "Why are you here? You should be dead."

"I'm not letting you get away with what you've done!!" The Guardian snarled as he revved up the chainsaw, gripping it tightly.

"No, things have just begun." Noo Noo told him. "The machines are creating an army of New Borns. They're flooding the lands, infecting all life as we speak."

The Guardian raised an eye at him. "New Borns-"

"I'M GONNA HURT YOU, NOO NOO!!!!" Po screamed suddenly, shocking both The Guardian and Ron.

Noo Noo seemed amused by Po, but continued to answer The Guardian's confusion about New Borns. "They are my creations. Infecting the custard is only one step of my plan. I have also injected my virus into the machines that create your kind. Now when a new one is made? They already have the virus in their bodies. The only side affect to this is that they are unable to grow fur, but that does not matter to the undead."

"But that's impossible." Ron breathed. An army of unstoppable undead tubbies? It would surely mean the end of the world.

Noo Noo would have smirked if he had a mouth. "I've underestimated you, Guardian. By defeating The Announcer, you have proved to me that you hold great value. You are smarter and stronger than the others. You are different." He said. "If you join me, then together, we can make this world a better place. Ron and Po are unlike you. They are the same. Especially Po. That is why she should've been killed."

The Guardian already felt like slamming his chainsaw into his body, but now he wanted to do it even more, because trying to kill him was one thing, but trying to kill Po crossed the line. "Join you? NEVER. You killed my friends!!! They were the only family I've ever had!!"

"MY FAMILY!!!!" Po roared. "YOU KILLED THEM!!! YOU KILLED THEM ALL WHEN THEY DID NOTHING!!!!" She screamed.

Noo Noo cackled a bit. "Like them, you won't understand unless you're dead. I see that The Guardian doesn't understand either. And like him, you will all meet the PAINFUL release of death. You will not stop me." His voice became demonic. "YOU WILL PERISH."

Suddenly, they heard a hiss. The Guardian, Po, and Ron all turned around and then their eyes widened.

It was a giant monster, with pale peach skin and blades for arms. It had four legs, similar to an insect. Finally, it's eyes were black and it's chest was crooked and showed the monster's bones.

 Finally, it's eyes were black and it's chest was crooked and showed the monster's bones