Chapter 27: The Tubby Devil

Walten looked at the picture of Shadow that The Arrow Tubby drew for a very, very, very long time. As if the thing were magic and forcing him to look at it forever and ever. But then, he heard the door open.

"Are you ok?" Po asked, sitting down next to him.

Walten finally set aside the picture and nodded. "Yeah, I'm good. Better now that you're here."

"Aww!" Po gave him a quick hug before breaking the hug with a smile. "You're too sweet."

"You're far sweeter than me." The Guardian said with a bit of flirt in his voice.

Po seemed very amused. "I could let you go on and on about me, but then I'd get an ego."

"Alright, alright, I'll stop." He said with a small chuckle before catching a glimpse of the drawing again and grabbing it, but this time letting Po look at it. "What can you make of this?"

"A scary version of Shadow. Like the form I saw was just him in a smaller form." Po said as she too looked at it.

"Yeah, but I don't see that. After what Arrow Tubby told us before running off, I just...I just feel ashamed in my creators." He then frowned. "They created The Devil."

Po felt chills down her spine at the thought of that. Shadow was a demon, manmade or not, but the thought of him being the humans' creation scared her the most.

"Although, I do remember Victor being mad at others when I was really young. He never said anything to me about it because I was too young to know why he was mad." Walten said.

Po held his hand. "Well, remember this, while Shadow is our enemy, it doesn't matter how he was created." She made her guardian face her. "Because we're gonna take him down."

Walten smiled and nuzzled her. "You always make someone smile. You sure it's not contagious?"

"It can be!" Po said with a smile as well.

The Guardian chuckled a little before laying back with her, Po even hugging him again. "You know, I actually had a crush on you while I was hiding in secret."

"Wait, really? Out of everyone?" Po asked as she looked up at him.

Walten nodded. "Yeah. You stood out the most to me, you know? Plus red and white is pretty cute."

"It is." Po said, snuggling him a little as if his fluffy snow white fur were a blanket of some kind wrapping around her. The red tubby then looked up and snatched Walten's hat and put it over her head.

Walten snorted. "I gave you the bandana as a gift AND so you would stop taking my hat."

"Well, I look cute in it, so I want both." Po said with a playful pout.

The Guardian rolled his eyes but nodded. "You do look pretty cute in both."

Meanwhile...

"Wes, I got a job for you!" Miles said as he walked into the lab.

Wesley turned, quickly facing his leader. "Yes? What is it?"

"I want you to locate the teletubby machines. Then you get back to work on a possible cure." Miles said.

Wes nodded, got off the program he had on his computer and then located the teletubby creation machines and then wrote the location down and handed it to Miles. "It's a long way from here, but with a helicopter fly, it should be simple."

Miles nodded. "Thanks."

"Out of curiosity, sir, why do you wanna go and destroy the machines now?" He asked, even though Miles said nothing about going to destroy the machines, he could tell that was what he wanted.

"Half of all Military Bases are being destroyed and taken over by that demonic tubby. And we have so many soldiers moving into here." Miles said. "Let's make this job easier by destroying the machines until this war is over."

"Because then we would repeat the mistakes of the past." Wes said simply.

Miles nodded. "Mhm. But right now, let's destroy the machines for good-"

"MILES!! WES!!" Fiona screamed out as she ran over to her brother and buddy. "COME QUICK!!"

Miles and Wes quickly stood up and ran over to the communications center, and saw Shadow's horrifying red eyed face on every single screen. "What the hell?!"

"ANY SURVIVING CITIZENS WHO ARE WATCHING THIS, I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FITTING THAT YOU WOULD ALL BE SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALL COMING TO YOUR END. IF YOU THINK THAT THE MILITARY WILL EVER HAVE A CHANCE AT SAVING YOU?" He began to cackle before his red eye glowed brighter. "DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. I DESTROYED ALL THEIR BASES AND NOW I ONLY HAVE ONE MORE TO FIND. BUT EVEN THEN, IT DOESN'T MATTER. HALF OF THE WORLD IS ALREADY MINE."

Miles growled, clenching his fist.

Shadow then grinned a glowing red grin. "WELCOME TO HELL. MY HELL MADE JUST FOR YOU."