The King and his Dungeon

Two human guards drag Mourne to the dark dungeons that lie beneath King Klawr's castle within the darkest parts of the realm. There he meets the tortured King Stundin lying in the corner, next to bodies that have died due to their injuries from torture or from lack of food or hunger.

"You're-," Mourne paused in shock. "You're alive."

"Yes." the King replied. "It's been a long time my friend."

"Thousands of years my lord."

The doors leading to the dungeon open up with two Realmling guards walking to their cell. The little light their torches gave off was still enough to blind their prisoners. They opened the cell door and kicked Mourne in the face. The Realmling guard then picked up Mourne by the neck and slammed him against the wall.

"Stupid Guardian if you would have just given them up milenia ago you wouldn't be standing here."

"I just want you to know the swords have been sent and the chosen ones will arrive in Moonlit Valley soon enough if they aren't here already."

The monster then punched Mourne in the face and then dragged him to the torture chamber which was filled with the horrific screams of other prisoners that were getting tortured. The Realmling strapped Mourne into a device that stretches the victims. They stretched Mourne into a position that if they stretched him any further he would split apart. The doors to the torture chamber opened and in walked the evil and barbaric King Kawr. The King draws his blade and then drags it across Mourne's elderly stomach.

"Are the chosen ones in Moonlit Valley?" He asked with a devious smile on his face.

"I don't know." Mourne replied after screaming in pain. "And even if I did I wouldn't tell you."

Klawr backhanded the captured Guardian in the face. "Why torture yourself Mourne?" he sighed "You along with your friends could have lived like kings, but instead you chose death," he paused. "What a pitty," as he sighed heavier..."Do a run around, put him in every device and if he lives he can go back to the dungeon."

It was hours later when Mourne was returned to the dungeon. King Stundin rushed to his aid, crawling with all of his might to comfort his old protector, his old friend.