I Can Still Hold My Sword

After seeing the one he loved burn to death Sandor went on a rampage slicing down soldier after soldier until he was met with a sword to the stomach by the Chieftan. Sandor fell to his knees. He looks up at the monster that has killed his family and tortured his friends. The Chieftan then kicks the sword and it goes all the way through his body and impales the guy three feet behind him. Star then races her horse towards the Chieftan but he just punched her in the stomach throwing her off.

   She falls hard on her back and a foot stomps on her chest. She looks up to see Klawr himself standing over her.

   "You know it was me who gave the order to kill your parents." He told her. "And the same thing is going to happen to you."

   Star then takes a dagger from her boot and stabs Klawr's foot. Klawr yells in pain as he takes a knee. He then gets up and back hands the female chosen one. She falls to the ground holding her jaw. Harold saw his true love being beaten by the king of Moonlit Valley and raced the flyer towards them, but just as he appeared over them a rock tore though the bike throwing him onto one of the tower spiers. Without even thinking about it he takes a piece of broken, sharp metal and used his force power to throw it at Klawr. The metal pierced the evil king's chest and pinned him to the stone wall behind him. Star then gets up and drew her gold sword.

   "The difference bewteen me and my parents is that I'm alive to take your life."

   She then decapitated the evil king and threw his dead into the surging battle. As Harold gave a loving smile to Star a shard of metal pierced his chest. He was then spun around to meet the Chieftan's foot kicking him in the chest, throwing off of the tower twenty feet below. Harold struggles to his feet as he draws his sword.

   "Stupid Guardian." The Chieftan yelled from the tower. "Why don't you just stay down?"

   "Because." Harold yelled back. "Because I can still hold my sword."

   The Chieftan then took his dagger and jabbed it into a soldier who had just tried to kill him and took his bow and arrows. The Chieftan looks at Harold as he points the arrow at him. When he let go of the arrow he had lifted it a little bit. Harold shutting his eyes closed with all his might opens them to see that an arrow wasn't in his body. He then turns around to see an arrow in the chest of his true love.

   "Can you hold your sword now guardian?" The Chieftan asked.

   Harold's eyes filled with tears. His sadness then turns to pure rage.

   "Incinerate!" He yells throwing a spier of fire at the Chieftan. The tower he was on exploded due to the force of the fire hitting it like a ton fof bricks. The Cheiftan's bow slided towards Harold. The Chieftan then looks up to see Harold holding it.

   "So what?!" He yells. "You have my bow, but no arrows!"

   Bright light then filled Harold's eyes once again and he slowly raised his  hand in the air. A star from the now night sky slowly levitated down from the sky and into his palm. The Cheiftan's expression of mockery was then changed into one of amazement. Harold then pulled it back in the bow and released it, shooting it at the head of the Realmling army. Once the star struck the Chieftan an explosion ensued, throwing the same light that had saved his and Star's life thousands of years prior shone across the land. The rest of Klawr's army then surrendered.