The Chieftan

There is nothing known about the Realmlings. Only that they come from an unknown realm and that they ruled Moonlit Valley for five centuries. King Stundin then came with his human army and the Guardians and killed the Realmling king and most of his army, only leaving his son, the Chieftan and the remenants of his army. The Chieftan joined with Klawr for the soul reason of taking down Stundin and killing the Guardians.

   The Chieftan is walking through the dark corridors of the castle making his way to the throne room with a prisoner being dragged by two soldiers behind him. He reaches the throne room where he sees Klawr sitting on his throne admiring a skull.

   "You see this skull?" Klawr asked the Chieftan as he walked in.

   "Yes my lord." the Chieftan replied.

   "This skull belonged to the father of the protector of the Realm."

   "Sorry to interrupt you my lord but we found a rebel spy lurking in a near by village in the kingdom." The Chieftan said.

   "How do you know he is a rebel?" Klawr asked,

   "My soldiers stormed in on a secret meeting for a recruitment for the rebel cause, plus he's carrying a sword carried by the rebels."

   "Did he tell you anything?"

   "No my lord, he refuses to talk to us."

   "Very well...bring him to the torture chamber and do what you have to do to make him talk."

   "Thank you my lord." The Chieftan said with a smile.

   "Oh and Chieftan my dear," he called out. "What happened to the people involved in the secret town meeting?"

   "They were burned at the steak for their treason against the king." He bowed.

   "Perfect."

   The Chieftan and his two soldiers dragging the soldier arrived at the torture chamber. They open the door and enter into the horrid scream filled room. Mourne was on the far side of the room with his hands in chains that hung from the ceiling. Mourne's feet barely touche the ground. The Chieftan put the rebel in the same position and took off his armor. The Chieftan then started punching the rebel in the stomach repeatedly. He stopped when he saw a little blood coming from the Rebel's mouth.

   "See you're being like Mourne over here," The Cheiftan said. "Just give up your position and you can live a very comfortable life."

   "Never." The rebel yelled as he spat blood at the Chieftan."

   The Chieftan then wiped the blood off with his finger and licked it. He then punched the rebel in the face. The rebel moaned in pain because that punch in the face was like getting smacked in the face with a cement block. The Chieftan then dragged a machine in front of the rebel. The device was fierce looking, with various blades placed in various places.

   "You know what this device is used for?" The Chieftan asked. The rebel didn't answer. "You see, you strap the victim like you are now but diagonal. You then take your pick of blade and slice and dice wherever the blade is attatched."

   The Chieftan then took the rebel and strapped him into the device. The rebel yelled no in protest but to no avail, the Chieftan then started to slice the rebel's flesh while having one of his soldiers hold the eyes open of Mourne, forcing him to watch.