Memories Too Hard To Bare

It wsn't until three days later when they held the cermonies for the fallen. Harold took off his replica ring from the Lord of the Rings and placed it on Star's finger. After hearing words of rememberance they lit the bodies on fire. Harold walks over to Pacchi who was sitting at the ledge of the island they were stationed on and sat next to him.

"I want to go back." Harold said.

"Go bak where?" Pacchi asked back.

"To my realm."

"What? Why?"

"Because Moonlit Valley reminds me too much of her."

"But you saved Moonlit Valley. The People want you here."

"I know, but I can't...it's too much."

"I understand. I knew you were going to want to leave. So here." The old man handed him a necklace that had half of a heart charm on it.

"What's this?" Harold asked.

"A way to get back to Moonlit Valley." The old man replied. "But you have to find the other half."

"And where would that be?"

"That I can't tell you because I do not know."

   "What do you mean you don't know?" Harold asked.

   "I found it on the battlefield with a kite attached, instructing me to give it to you." Pacchi replied. "I'll miss you my friend. But I have a feeling it won't be long before we see each other again."

   Pacchi then put his head against Harold's and everything just went to black.