Of All the King's Realmlings, and All the King's Men

Marco mounts off of his robobike and walks up to the castle's gates. As he opens the door to the throne room he sees the Chieftan all covered in blood with the rebel prisoner on the ground.

   "What happened here?" Marco asked amusingly.

   "Klawr told me to get a confession. No matter what it takes."

   Klawr walks in to find the two standing in front of the panting body.

   "Chieftan, I have a question to ask you."

   "Shoot." He said while kicking the panting body.

   "What is your actual name?"

   "To be honest." The Realmling laughed. "I don't know. It's been so long since I've been called by it, so I had everyone call me Chieftan."

   Then In walks Klawr. "Where are we on the chosen ones?" He asked sharply.

   "The rebel won't give anything up." The Chieftan said.

   "What are you telling me?" Klawr said harshly.

   "We have nothing my lord."

   Klawr yelled in rage and threw a cup that he had next to his chair across the room.

   "It's been three months!" He yelled. "How do we have nothing!"

   "Because as I said before, the rebel and Mourne haven't said anything."

   "Get the rebel and Mourne into cages and park them in front of the towne square." Klawr said. "Marco, you come with me."

   The Realmling did as told and parked the two in front of the towne square and saw that Marco and Klawr were already there, waiting for them. Klawr had his soldiers build a tiny podium and gather all of the residents of the kingdom before it.

  Sorry everyone for the brutalness to this chapter, I just wanted to show the dark intentions of King Klawr to show how much of a villain he really is.

"Ladies and gentleman!" Marco yelled. "By order of the king! We have three prisoners, one a rebel, a Guardian and the former king Stundin himself stand here today to witness this event." He pointed toward a long line of people standing behind the podium. "We are going to execute each person standing on this line, until either of them give up the location of the chosen ones or the rebel base." 

   "No." Mourne whispered in despair.

   "Bring the first one up!" Marco yelled. A soldier brought up and old man. "Are you going to talk?" he asked. "No? Ok. Execute!"

   The executioner wearing a black hood made the old man kneel down on his knees. He then drew a long rugged, dulled down sword and aimed it at the old man's neck. The executioner swung and made contact with the old man's neck. The sword only managed to make a deep gash. The executioner let the old man bleed to death while the soldiers forced the prisoners to watch.

   "How about now?!" Marco yelled. No? Wow, what heroes you are! Bring the next one up!"

   The soldier brought up a girl no older than twenty. The executioner learning from his mistake swung harder and made a clean swing and the girl's head dropped to the ground. The prisoners cried but still, they refused to talk. Marco ordered the next victim, revealing it to be a five year old girl holding a teddy bear. But right before the executioner swung his sword he got impaled by an arrow.The executioner fell to the ground and off the podium. Followed was the sound of a catapult and they saw a big boulder slam into the castle. The residents of the kingdom screamed in terror and ran away into their homes.

   "Attack!" Klawr yelled.

   Klawr's human army jumped on their robobikes and flew towards the attackers. Klawr was still standing on the podium with the Chieftan and Marco. Klawr was smiling, looking at the prisoners treapped in cages.

   "A war ten thousand years in the making." He said as he drew his enlonged, red dragon sword. "LEt's go and kill some rebels."

   "Do you think the choses ones are with them?" Marco asked.

   "No doubt in my mind." The Chieftan said.