The Battle Begins

The rebels who were on a city large island saw Klawr's army flying towards in the air on their bikes and on their island ground on their horses. The rebels stared at a hundred thousand men in the distance, greatly outnumbering their thirty thousand.

   "Listen up men!" Sandor yelled. "King Klawr's army outnumber us by the thousands! But with the chosen ones, who have just conquered their true power, we have a great chance at winning this war! Some of us aren't going to leave this battlefield, but not to worry, win or lose you will be remembered for milenia to come! Now let's take back our land so it can prosper once again."

   Every rebel looked at their captain with admiration. Sandor looked down onto the battlefield and signaled his archers to fire their arrows.

   "Now!" He yelled.

   Harold along with the other archers fired their arrows. Most of the arrows flew in the air and found themselves piercing the armor and killing some of the enemy soldiers, while Harold used his power to guide his arrow in the heart of the charge with extreme force causing the ground to explode when it came in contact with the ground. After the explosion cleared that is when Sandor gave the order to charge the battleground.

   "Harold, take your archers and take down the flyers." Sandor said as he mounted on his horse.

   "Sure thing." Harold replied as he pulled an arrow from his sheath.

   "You heard the man!" Harold yelled. "Take down the flyers!"

   The archers started shooting at the flyers. Harold pointed his arrow and flyer in front of the squadron. He shot the arrow, and the arrow ripped through the front of the bike causing it to throw it's rider over the handle bars to his death. The bike stopped in midair and the riders behind it crashed into it causing a big explosion in the air. Harold heard the sound of hooves pounding on the ground behind him.

   "Be careful out there." Harold said without even turning around."

   "I will my love." Star replied.

   Harold watched as his true love rode a white fured horse into battle. As the battle dragged on, the rebels were proving their worthiness as fighters.

   King Klawr was watching from the top of the castle.

   "Progress report." Klawr said to Marco as he walked in.

   "The rebels are fighting hard and good." Marco said. "My army is no match for the chosen ones, none the less the protector of the fucking realm. He's using his power to turn his regular arrows into rockets."

   "Ok then." Klawr laughed manically. "Send out the Realmlings."

   Sandor who was all covered in blood turned white with the realization that something was missing from the battlefield. The wearily sound of horns being blown sends the Realmlings running onto the battlefield. Harold then shot an arrow in the middle of the horde but the Chieftan who joined his men in the battle easily deflected it with the dark magic of his own.

   "Ford, I'm giving you the command of the archers."

   "Yes sir." Ford replied.

   Harold then shot an arrow at the pilot of the last flyer causing him to fall off. Harold then uses his power to accelerate his jump so he can reach the bike. Now piloting the flyer he zooms down to the battlefield and uses the mounted rifles to shoot down the enemy soldiers. Seeing the Realmlings run the rebels towards the castle Harold had no choice but to follow.

   The soldiers now on the castle's island and in the kingdom itself take the opportunity and the risk to charge the weak spot. Lucy slicing down the human guards was one of the first in the weak spot along with two hundred soldiers. As soon as the spot they were in was filled with it's capacity steel gates closed them in. Oil was then poured onto them and Klawr was standing in the window where the oil was being poured. After the oil stopped Klawr lit and dropped a match. Sandor yelled in pain as his eyes met the one he loved before the weak spot was set ablaze.