Epililogue

So...There he was just lying on his bed. He sighs heavily as he looks at the time on his cablebox. The time read 4:30 am. He gets up and stumbles over to the bathroom. He calls out into the house and waits for a response. Something he always does when his parents aren't home. When he didn't get an answer back he went in the bathroom and turned on the water to the shower.

   Harold couldn't help but feel a very strange sense of deja vu. Then his heart sank when he realized that Star, Pacchi and everything that happened was a dream. As he's waiting for the water to heat up he looked at himself in the mirror. His heart sank again as he saw scars all over his chest and back, scars he got from the battle in Moonlit Valley...meaning that Star actually died. He runs to his room to see the necklace Pacchi gave him on his bed. Harold then goes and showers to think about what happened.

   He gets out and sees the time (5:30) and runs out and jumps on his bike so he wouldn't be late (7:30). On the way there he hears the familiar roar of an engine that belongs to the town buly Timmy. Harold sees Timmy rush up behind him. Harold tried to speed off but Timmy cut him off.

   "Listen Timmy I don't want any trouble."

   "Trouble? Harold you saved my life and I'm going to do everything in my power to make up for everything I did to you. And I'm going to start by offering you a ride."

   Harold smiled and accepted the ride. It was second period and Mr. Bristol was going off about WWII again. Harold wasn't paying attention when Mr. Bristol started to talk again because he was looking at his necklace, trying to figure out a way to get back to Moonlit Valley.

   "Class, we have a new student who comes half a world away from Dublin Ireland." Mr. Bristol said. Harold's eyes then shot up as he looked up at a girl with a hoodie covering her face. "Sorry, I forgot your name, what is it again?"

   She takes off the hoodie and reveals her face and a necklace with charm which was half a heart. She looks up and her eyes meet Harold's. A small smile curves on her lips as she caresses the necklace.

   "Star." She says. "My name is Star."