Chapter 1: Reaching the City.

Dracula's POV: I had finally reached the city, standing at the outskirts of it I decided to wait until nightfall to actually enter the city. "Hmm, It certainly is peaceful looking enough and with luck the humans here won't ask too many questions." Walking now down the street which was littered with small shops and business most of which were closed which of course didn't surprise me considering it was now late at night.

No one's POV: As Dracula was getting familiar with the city he would stay for a while in, a family of gems and half gem were preparing for bed.
After watching Steven for a bit Pearl decided to get some fresh air. As soon as she stepped out of the house now standing on the porch she stared at the sky which was covered in shinning stars.

Pearl's POV: I really do miss you Rose but Steven needs me and I have grown to love him. Looking over a bit she noticed a human walking down a street. "That's rather odd, most humans would be asleep right now, I wonder what he's doing at this time of night?". All of a sudden I felt a firm but gentle hand on my shoulder, I calmly turned around to see Garnet. "Garnet? Is something wrong?" I asked, Garnet held my gaze for a few seconds before cooly saying "I had a vision and it was rather... frightening". This alarmed me a bit, it took a lot to frighten Garnet. "What was it?" I asked her.

Garnet's POV: "It started like a regular day, but after a few seconds the sky darkened and swarms of bats were covering the City, human bodies were littered everywhere including humans we knew, then standing in the middle of the chaos was a man in red armor and holding a sword that was covered in blood" I stopped myself before explaining further, it truly was a horrible vision, after giving myself a few seconds I explained further. " The man in red armor had his foot on the neck of a human, then he picked the human up with one hand and dropped the sword he was holding with his other then he took the helmet he was wearing off, dropping it on the ground he opened his mouth to reveal fangs he then bit into the neck of the human he was holding, the screams from the human were so horrible it broke me out of the vision".

Pearl's POV: I was taken back by the vision Garnet just described. "Did you see what the man in red armor looked like?" I asked. "Not entirely no" Garnet said. " What I did see was rather strange, the man stood at 7'3 in height, unusually tall for a human, his face was shrouded in darkness meaning I couldn't get a good look at it but his eyes glowed a bleeding red" Garnet said. Once again I was taken back by what Garnet described of the human or was it really human at that point? Captured in my thoughts Garnet shook my shoulder which snapped me out of it. "We should look for the man that matches the description" she said. "Agreed" I said.
"Should we look for him now or wait until morning?" I said "Morning, most of the humans are asleep now and we won't find anything tonight" Garnet said.

That's the end of chapter 1 of this crossover hope you enjoy!