Chapter 6: Vlad's true form

Steven POV: "Okay, now that we've taken care of the corrupted gem and I've told you about myself, can you now please tell how you did that earlier!?"

No one's POV: Dracula stiffened, how was he going to explain himself without alarming the boy or causing a panic throughout the town? Then there was these Crystal gems, Dracula was at first amused at the idea of this town having a group protectors now he realized they could be a potential threat. They weren't human, they were something else, this of course gave the Vampire some hope, perhaps they could understand. They could give himself a chance to explain. With that in mind Dracula decided to turn back into his true form.

Steven's POV: "Hey Vlad? Are you alright?" I asked. "I'm fine Steven." He replied. "Steven?" He said, "Yes?" I replied, "My name really isn't Vlad at least now days it isn't, Vlad was a name that once belonged to me long ago, back when I was still..." He paused as if what came next was painful to say. "Human" He finally said. "Back when you were still human?" I said obviously sounding confused, Vlad sighed. "It's better if I just showed you." He said.

No one's POV: Dracula told the boy to stand back and suddenly the Vampire was covered in fire, Steven panicked but Dracula reassured him he was fine after a few seconds an entirely different person stood before Steven, he looked nothing like the previous man he was speaking to.

Dracula POV: "My name is Dracula, Prince of darkness and Lord of the undead."