Chapter 2: Finding a place to stay

Authors note: chapter 2 will be in Dracula's POV of the night.

Dracula's POV: If i'm going to stay here for awhile I need a place to stay. Walking down the street further I noticed a house with a woman standing on the porch she seem to notice me for a second before turning back to who I assume was a friend of her's. I continued down the street and wasn't further noticed by ether one of them. Stopping near an alley way which lead to the woods, I decided that the woods would definitely be a good spot. Before going deep into the woods I heard a "Hey!" from behind me. I turned without any sense of alarm and saw a sight that made me mentally groan. It was three humans that looked like they were looking for trouble, one of them was a female while the two others were male.

Gang leader POV: "Hey there buddy!" I said. "We were wondering if you have money to spare in these trying times" I said in a sarcastic way which made both of my friends laugh. The man however looked less than amused. He looked at as for a few seconds before turning around and waving his hand saying "Leave before you get ourselves hurt, I'm in no mood to be trifled with". This of course made me and my friends angry. "Now wait a damn minute! Who do you think you are! I shouted. Immediately both of my friends pulled out knives while I pulled out a pair of brass knuckles. The man turned back around and calmly walked towards us. This only pissed me off more. The man was now close to us, he wore a black coat that had a white shirt underneath it along with black pants and black hiking boots, his skin was pale and he had a black beard to match with his black long hair, to match this further he had black eyes . I also noticed that on his right hand was a ring that looked fairly expensive. "Y'now that ring looks pretty expensive" I said. The man who looked annoyed earlier now looked angry "Touch it boy and you'll lose both of your hands!" He shouted

Dracula's POV: These humans dare threaten me!? I thought to myself. The shout I made actually seemed to scare these worms, they had also seemed to notice the fact I was towering over all of them. Good I thought perhaps they'll leave me be- my thoughts were intruded by the sound of a sharp stab. The second male had stabbed me in the gut. The pain was there but barely noticeable to me and the humans seemed shocked that I hadn't even reacted to the stab wound.

No one's POV: Dracula grabbed the head of the human that stabbed him and threw him with casual ease against the wall to the right. Moving so fast that he appeared as a blur to the other humans he plunged his fist into the face of the group leader with such force his head exploded into blood and gore, the small gang's leader fell back from the blow that instantly killed him, the woman beside him screamed as the blood and bits of her fallen leader got all over her. Out of panic and desperation she tried stabbing the Vampire with her knife, the Lord of the undead easily dodged her attacks, after the fifth missed stab, Dracula grabbed her arm and snapped it with ease. The woman screamed in agony before Dracula grabbed her head and snapped her neck silencing the woman forever. The man who had been knocked out earlier was now woken by the screams of the now dead woman.

Dracula's POV: I laughed slightly, feeling the rush of combat again always lightened my mood. The human who had been knocked out was now begging for his life, "Please please let me live" he whimpered. I looked at him and held his gaze for a few seconds before codly saying "No...I gave you and you're friends a chance and you wasted it". He was now crying and kept saying "Please" over and over again. I walked over towards him and knelt on one knee then I grabbed his head and yanked his head upright causing him to yelp in pain, I immediately drew my fangs and bit him in his neck, after my feeding he was silent. "Now, to get rid of the evidence" I said. I used magic to destroy all three bodies not leaving a single trace of their presence.

No one's POV: Dracula now moved into the woods, going deep into the woods he stumbled upon a old broken down house.

Dracula's POV: "Well...it certainly will have to do and with a bit of magic I certainly could turn this into a more pleasant place to live."

No one's POV: Dracula used a spell that turned the old decrepit house into a pleasant summer home, then he stepped in deciding to stay in the house for the rest of the night.

That's the end of chapter 2, thanks for reading!