Chapter 3: Morning

Dracula's POV: I had awoken at exactly 7:30. I debated whether or not I should sleep some more and wait until it's night time. "No, that simply won't do, I need to get familiar with this town and the locals so I may blend in". "Hmm, if I'm to blend I may have to change my look, a 7'3 paley skinned man is definitely going to raise a few eyebrows and questions".
I decided to change my appearance to a more human looking one, using magic I shrunk my height down to a more normal 6'5, changed my long hair and beard to a brown color, my skin was no longer a sickly white but a healthy white with a bit of a tan, my eyes were now a deep blue instead of dark black. Looking at a mirror I decided the clothes would definitely have to change too. "Let's see here, ah I know!" I changed my clothes to a much more suitable pair of blue jeans, black shoes, a coat along with an white t-shirt. "Now for the final piece." I walked over to a desk with an amulet on it, I took the amulet which also served as fashionable necklace then I simply put it on.
"As long as I wear this amulet I'll be able to move around in the day light."

No one's POV: Dracula stepped out of the house and set towards the town along with the hope of learning about the area around here. In another part of beach city a family has woken up and has had breakfast (well Steven and Amethyst at least). Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst left telling the mission they were going on was too far dangerous for him and he wasn't ready for it. Steven decided to watch some TV while waiting for his guardians to return.

Steven POV: "Man, this is boring...I guess I'll go out of the for a bit."

No one's POV: Stepping out of the house he decided to walk down to the beach. Steven was walking across the beach when he noticed something moving under the water then suddenly a corrupted gem pounced out of the water, Steven summoned his shield to block the first attack but was pushed back.

Steven's POV: "Crap, I can't beat this thing by myself and the others are nowhere near me!"

Authors note: Sorry that this chapter was short!