Chapter 9: Battle of heart and mind

3rd Person POV: The two Vampire Lords stood in battle stances, each warrior sizing the other up, preparing for the coming storm ahead. The battle that would determine Dracula's soul, "So, what may I call you?" Dracula asked, "You may call me...the Dragon!" It shouted while attempting a blitz, it had nearly worked had Dracula not been fast to block the incoming sword thrust. In the speed of a heartbeat Dracula responded with two quick slashes, the Dragon was quick enough to successfully block the attacks. The Dragon responded with a barrage of mixed attacks, Dracula was fast enough to keep up with the attacks, blocking and parrying each attack, one after the other. The duel led out the throne room to the hall outside it, both fighters were becoming frustrated, nether could get a injuring blow let alone a killing one, they were too evenly matched in swordplay. The Dragon became enraged, he struck a desperate but powerful swipe against Dracula. Dracula was able to block the swipe but the force the Dragon put into the blow was powerful enough to the point were both swords were destroyed on contact. Both Dracula and the Dragon dropped whatever remained of their swords on the ground, "Oh well, we outgrew the use of swords long ago besides who needs them when we can destroy stone and metal with our bare hands!" The Dragon said while charging Dracula. The Dragon was fast to tackle Dracula through the stone wall behind them, the wall destroyed by the force of the Dragon's tackle. The two were now in the kitchen, they would have gone through another wall into another room had Dracula not used his mist form to break out of the tackle, appearing behind the Dragon preparing to strike with his claws however the Dragon turned around fast enough to block his attack. The two engaged in CQC, both using mixed martial arts, trying to get the edge over the other. Dracula was finally able to land a uppercut that sent the Dragon through the stone roof above, sending him to the room above.

Dracula POV: "Finally....landed a crucial hit against that *Huff* bastard..." I breathed out. "He's faster and stronger than I thought he would be, I'm going to have to cut lose more to keep up" I thought to myself. Mustering some more strength I jumped up into the hole I made, eager to defeat my opponent and end this madness.

The Dragon POV: "Hehehe... HAHAHAHA! This is quite exciting, it seems that damn fool will give me a true fight after all!" I said.  Ahhh, I can feel him channeling more dark energy, good I wouldn't want to kill him too early.

3rd person POV: Dracula reached the room he sent the Dragon to, the Dragon was waiting for him, obviously unfazed by the devastating punch Dracula gave him earlier.  The two Vampires eyed each other, both summoning more dark energy. "Time to get serious" the Dragon said sinisterly, "Agreed" Dracula replied bitterly, then at blinding speeds, both appearing as  blurs collided into each other causing a shockwave that devastated the room they were in. Dracula was able to get a good grip on his opponent, using superhuman strength he bulldozed his opponent out of what remained of the room into the hallway outside, the Dragon after this of course broke out of the grip, the two now engaged in a intense battle, using both superhuman strength and speed they fought across the castle, crashing through different rooms and areas.
Exchanging blows and kicks that could have destroyed little to huge buildings.

Visual reference:

3rd person POV: Eventually they ended up outside of the castle and crashed into the skeleton graveyard, breaking off from each other they both took a moment to examine their surroundings. "Heh, y'now as soon as we entered into the millions I lost count" The Dragon said while tearing a spear from a skeleton, "I didn't..." Dracula replied sourly caught up by the disturbing sight around him.
"I know... and I love ya for it!" The Dragon shouted while charging Dracula with the spear, in a split-second movement Dracula was able to dodge the spear attack, in the moments confusion Dracula tore the spear from the Dragon's grip, immediately without hesitation he plunged it through the Dragon's armor and into his heart. "This can't be... I'm-" The Dragon was interrupted  by Dracula "Are absolutely nothing!" Dracula roared while lifting him into the air. The Dragon roared in agony as he turned into a skeleton becoming one with the graveyard he once helped built. "It's over...I feel...I feel like my mind has been cleared and a weight has been lifted off my shoulders." Dracula stated.

Dracula POV: Time to return to house I repaired and rest, I feel There is still much more conflict to come and I will need my strength.

3rd person POV: Dracula once again used magic to return home and once he arrived he used magic to get rid of his armor for now.  He collapsed on the bed with exhaustion to which he then fell into a deep sleep, resting and little to his knowledge becoming stronger. The spell he casted earlier to keep himself hidden from the world of course was still active, ready to be disbanded when he awoke from his rest.