Chapter 4: Saving Steven

Dracula's POV: While walking around I notice a rather peculiar sight, a young child was being attacked by what I could only describe as giant monster with a gem lodged in it's chest.
"Dear god, the child will be killed!"

No one's POV: Dracula used amazing speed to reach the monster before it struck the child, Dracula tackled the beast sending him and it into the shallow water of the beach. Using a blur of punches stunned the corrupted gem long enough for him to grab the child and move to a safe distance.

Steven's POV: "Wow that was amazing!" The man simply replied with a kind "thanks". "No seriously how did you do that!?" I asked the man. "Perhaps I could tell you after we take care of the monster?" The man replied. "Right!" I said after summoning my shield again.

No one's POV: Dracula and Steven both battled the corrupted gem ending the battle after Steven distracted it long enough for Dracula to do an attack that caused it to poof.

Dracula's POV: "That's certainly interesting" I said obviously sounding confused. The child explained that the beast we fought was a corrupted gem and this is simply what happens if a gem is damaged enough, then he summoned a pink bubble which encased the gem and sent it somewhere. I asked where the gem was going and he explained that it was going to the temple to be contained. I nodded and understood.
"Listen do you have any parents or guardians?" I asked the boy. "Yes, they'll be back any minute now and oh you should totally met them!" The boy said. "Well, may as well." I replied.
"The name is Vlad by the way." May as well use my human name that once belonged to me centuries ago. "I'm Steven universe!"the boy replied

No one's POV: Steven informed Dracula about the crystal gems and himself while waiting for the gems to come back home while waiting on the beach.

Authors note: I think I'll let this chapter end there thanks for reading!