Chapter 19

I swear life has never been worse. And that's a lot coming from me. Tess and Peeta making out on my locker. "Come on Kat." Jade says. All the boys have turned to Peeta's side. Including Finnick. I'm shocked at Finnck because he's like my brother. I just and say 'I love you' and they can't accept that? What the fudge? Jade stands on one side, our arms hooked together and Finch on the other with our arms hooked together. "MOVE!" Johanna yells at Tess and Peeta. They leave, not before Peeta locks his cold, hard gaze on mine. Those eyes, that used to look at me with such love, tear me apart with the icy hatred they show towards me. Tess' hazel eyes glare at me as she walks away. I open my locker and see all the pictures of me and Peeta in there and I burst into silent tears. Clove rubs my back but it's not helping. Tears drop down on my black converse. The ones Peeta gave me. And the mirror he gave me.

Flashback

He hands me a present.
"It's not much but every time you look at it you'll be seeing the most beautiful thing in this world." I unwrap the paper. A mirror.

End of flashback.

My razor comes to my attention. I'll have to do it later.

Take this razor
And sign your name
Across my wrist
So everyone will know
Who left me like this.

I write down in my spiral notebook. He left me like this. Him.

Heyyyyy
Like the chappy?
Sorry if it's short.
I already said this but if you are not following LCDANCER9 DO IT NOW! Love ya, Lindsey.
Read her stories.
Stay Fab,
Little Miss Roxana🙊

"They'll tell you I'm insane."