Chapter 22

It's been 2 days since the Perrie -in-the-graveyard-incident and Peeta still hasn't contacted me. I've cut my hair shorter. It's still long but shorter. Presently, I'm at school scribbling down my poems. So basically I have a journal with simple thoughts abs simple sentences.

"I'll draw you a picture.
I'll draw it with a twist.
I'll draw it with a razor,
I'll draw it on my wrist.
If I do it correctly,
A read fountain with appear.
To take away my pain,
And wash away my fear."

The girls are gonna kill me. I go to lunch and take a seat at the table. Jesy slides next to me and Clove on the other side.
"Let's see the notebook." Leigh-Anne demands. I sigh and fish around in my black backpack for the black notebook.
Worry flashes over their faces as they read my recent poems and thoughts.

"I know you may be hurting now but darling it will get better." Jade starts.

"The frown on your face," Finch says.

"Will turn onto a smile one day." Glimmer smiles.

"Your tears of sadness will turn into tears of happiness on day." Perrie says.

"You may feel like your life is falling apart." Annie and Johanna say.

"But honey it's only the beginning." Leigh says.

"All you need is a brand new start." They all finish in sync.

I look over to where the boys are sitting. Happy. Laughing. They don't need me.

"You girls can go now. It's okay to let go." I know they miss their boyfriends.
I miss my ex. As much as I try not to believe it, it's true. He'll be fine without me. Just fine.

Haiiiiiiiiii

Follow Always_Peeta please and read her story Another World. It's amazing.

Love you all.
Stay Fab,
Little Miss Roxana🙊

"Divas. Queens. We don't need no man."