Chapter 24

"Get out Peeta. Katniss does not want to see you." I hear Jesy say. Peeta tries to push forward but Johanna slaps him. That's sure to leave a mark. "If you go near her, I'll chop your balls." She threatens. Typical Johanna.
"Girls. It's okay. Just go upstairs."
"Kat. I'm so so so sorry. I was just trying to make you jealous. I'm so so so sorry. " He pleads, blue eyes searching my grey ones for forgiveness. "I- I don't know." I whisper. "Oh. It's okay." His smile falters and he walks out the door.

••••••

The next day at school Peeta is a mess. And that's coming from the mess of messes herself. He looks sad and depressed. I walk over to him. "Why did you do that, Peeta?" I softly question.
"I was trying to make you jealous. I didn't understand the depth of the situation. I never meant to hurt you." He apologizes. "Make me." I say. "Make you what?" "Make me believe. In you. In us." With that I walk away.
••••••

Lunch passes quickly, again I don't eat much, and soon enough I'm walking towards my locker to get my books for my next period. I walk towards locker 221 and see Tess and Peeta kissing on my locker. Again. Tears spring to my eyes.
"You promised no more, Peeta!
Do you think I'm some sort of idiot?!
YOU SAID ALWAYS!" I shout and run to the bathroom and sink on the floor, crying. Only one thought, one word, one broken promise. Always.

Ooh Peeta made a grave mistake indeed.
Was he forced?
Or did he do it on his own?
Does he really love Katniss?
Or does he love Tess?
Comment what you think.
2 chappies in 1 day💁😘

Thank you to JosephineMichelleC for messaging me with this idea. So this plot goes to her in this chappy.

Stay Fab,
Little Miss Roxana🙊

"Sun kissed skin. So hot."