Chapter 28

I look outside my window and Peeta's curtains are open. Tess is with him. That should've been me...

I shouldn't have been so stupid to trust him like that... It's not his fault. It's my fault for falling for him.

Why oh why can't life be perfect?
I fling The Fault In Our Stars, the books I was reading across the room.
All this love sappy stuff is fake. So fake.

I swear if I hear one more love song I'll be sick. The Polaroid picture of the girls and I, is pinned up on the wall.

The other one with me and the boys... Well let's just say I don't want to see it.
The world isn't a wish granting factory, one of the quotes that doesn't make me sick, in the book.

Tess, apparently sees me, and flashes me her finger. I just get up, close the curtains, and sob violently.

All at once, my eyelids close, the darkness takes over, and I fall into a sleep full of suicide and nightmares.

*Third person POV*

What Katniss didn't know, was the someone was watching. The jealousy she had, still in her head. And she wouldn't forget it. Ever.

Haiiiiii!!!!!

I need to stop drowning for people who won't even get in the water for me.

Snapchat me-
@onceuponajade is da snapchat.

Luv you all.

Stay Fab,
Little Miss Roxana💘

I might be young, but I ain't stupid.