Chapter 21 (i messed up the numbers this is actually 21)

Peeta POV (ooh I'm such a rebel)

She cutting in her room. Little Bitch. She thinks I'll care. That was harsh I do care but still. She broke my heart. Is three words really to much to say. I see her get some flowers out of the case in her room and leave. She's going to the graveyard. I don't care what-so-ever. I realize she's going to the graveyard later. She sits on her bed and puts on her depressing music, crying. Constantly cutting non stop. "Just another soul with feelings but nobody's there to feel the pain." She sobs. I feel bad. I was only trying yo make her jealous. Tess means nothing to me.
Her words keep replacing in my head.
"Just another soul with feelings but nobody's there I feel the pain."

Katniss POV

I want to go to the graveyard. After sulking in my room I realize that's not the ways.
"Chin up. Eyes bright. Smiles on." What Mom used to say. I miss her. I get up, flowers in hand, and walk to the graveyard. I collapse on the floor crying next to their graves. That's when I hear footsteps. And Pink hair. Perrie.
Why now?

Hi!!!!!
Sorry for not updating for a long time.
I want to thank JosephineMichelleC for the advice. Thank you so so so much.
As I already said and I'll say it again shoutout to LCDANCER9 FOLLOW HER OR YOULL MEET YOUR DEATH!!!!!!
I'm sick so I may not be updating as much so here's a chappy.
Love you all.
Stay Fab,
Little Miss Roxana🙊

"My eyes deceive me but it's still the same."